Chapter 24 - Christmas Eve Surprise

Chapter 24- Christmas Eve Surprise

Fast forward to: Christmas Eve
• • • • •

Right now, Lilly and I are at my house setting up for tonights party. My parents are out finishing buying the food and decorations and things like that. And since Satchel is... Who knows where, Lilly came over to help me set up what we have so far.

"This is going to look awesome. The Christmas Eve banner will go up there. Ooo and we need balloons. And punch. And alcohol-" I look at Lilly like she's crazy. "For the adults don't worry. And streamers and that'll be the dance floor and-"

"Alright now you have too much expectations about this party. With your ideas, we will need more help." I say looking around at the work we've done so far. We only have some balloons set up, we've cleaned up everything, and we're making a handmade banner. We have the table set up where all the food will go. Also, the table where all the drinks and cups and plates and silverware will go.

"Yeah, and like who? Jason is with Olivia. The triplets probably don't care. Ash is at his grandparents right now. So, who else can we get?" She asks coloring in a Christmas tree.

"I'm sure they'll help. Except for Ash. He's stuck. But the triplets and Jason and Olivia will help. Well, I know for a fact Donte will."

"About him. Don't think I don't see him over your house. I know you've been seeing each other and I don't care. Actually, everyone knows except Greyson and Quinn. Well, Quinn may or may not know, but I know Greyson doesn't. Just remember hon, he's still a Fuck Boy." She warns.

I sigh. "I'm sure he isn't like that anymore. I know he isn't. Enough about me. What's going on with you and Ash." I say teasingly raising my eyebrows.

Her face turns a shade of pink. "Well, we've gone on a few dates and just yesterday, he asked me to be his girlfriend. He's been amazing to me."

"I can tell." I chuckle a little bit. "So, let's call our helpers, shall we? I'll contact the triplets, you get a hold of Jason and Olivia. Go!"
~~~~~~~~~~

Four hours later. Me, Lilly, Olivia, Jason, Greyson, Quinn, and Donte all successfully set up the party. We also added all of the things my parents dropped off. So, right now, it's 7:56pm and the party will officially happen in 4 minutes.

Lilly, Olivia and I are getting ready for the party in my room.

Lilly is wearing this beautiful cream colored dress. Along with that she has black wedged heels. A black purse goes along with the outfit. Finally, she paired a cream charm bracelet and pearls. She straightened her brown hair and it flowed down to her mid-back. Her makeup complimented her eyes and her dress. She wore a light pink lipstick, but darker than Olivia's.

 She wore a light pink lipstick, but darker than Olivia's