Chapter 4

"Herb come here, stop ignoring me." He been ignoring me all day, I haven't even did shit.He looked at me, and laughed." Yea Nia what you need?"

"Can you make me some food?" I asked braiding my hair.He shook his head then left out my room.

"It's cool I'll have Cody come over, and cook for me." Herb been feeling my bitch for a while now.

"That's just fine, she can cook for both of us." He laughedI got my phone, and called Cody. She love being over here, especially when Herbert ugly ass here too.

"What you need kid?" She answered knowing I wanted her to bring her big booty ass over to my humbled home.

"Can you come over, and cook for me, pretty please, Coco?" I begged, even though I didn't really have to.

"And me!" Herb yelled.

"Yeah but Herb ass can starve, because I know you asked his ugly ass first." She laughed.

"You foul for that, but hurry up I'm hungry. Love you Pooder."

"Yeah, yeah. Here I come Ni." She hung up, and I finished my hair.

Someone was beating on the front door, I rolled my eyes cause the only niggas that beat on doors is these dumb niggas that be over here everyday, all day. I got up and went to open the door, Mally was standing there still beating on my auntie fucking door.

"Mally, I know that's yo dumb ass! Stop beating my damn door unless you gonna come out yo empty pockets to replace it." My aunt said walking into the living room to leave right on out the door.

"Who you think you talking to, first of all? Second, where you going looking like that ma!?" Mally ass yelled to her.

"Grown folks business Jamal, to answer both yo damn questions." She told him

"I am grown, what she talking bout?" He walked in going right for the fridge. He stay in my damn kitchen.

A few minutes later Cody was here cooking my food, trynna look sexy for Herb in her short ass shorts. Y'all know Herb childish ass was behind her acting like he had her bent over fucking her brains out.He was laughing his ugly ass laugh that make you laugh and wanna pop his ass in the mouth.

"Herb when I'm gone see yo bad ass child again?" Junior be good when Herb around but as soon as he leave it's hell in here. He be terrorizing the boys.

"He coming over in a hour."

I nod my head as Cody handed me my food. My bitch know how to cook.

"Where my food at?" Herb asked

"I wasn't playing you not getting feed by me." She said sitting down.

"Stop playing Co, where my food?" He was so serious too dude. Herb serious face has to be the ugliest face ever.

"Yo food in the pot, on the stove, in the kitchen. Make your own plate." She smiled at him.He did some ugly ass dance, and got his food ate. This bot ate and left, like his seed wasn't bout to show up any minute.

--

"Junior my nigga put my fucking shoes down." Gmoney told Herb bad ass lil kid. Junior was trying to put Money shoes in the little above ground pool in the backyard.

"What you gone get me from the store son?" Junior bad ass asked holding the shoes by one finger.

"Junior put his damn shoes down, before I tell Herb on yo bad ass." Cody Laughed. Gmoney looked at her with a stale face and that just made her laugh more.

"I want something from the store then I'll put them down." He real fucking bad to just be six. People used to call me bad when I was his age cause I would go around fighting people. But Herb son be cussing, and blackmailing niggas.

"How you expect me to go to the store if I ain't got no shoes on my feet." He asked with an big ass attitude. My ass wouldn't be doing that if I was G.

"Don't you got on socks uncle Money?" He asked him.

"Yea clearly."

"OK then, watch out for them rocks, and broken glass my nigga." Junior told him laughing.

"Herbert Wright Junior, put his fucking shoes down damn. You act just like yo stank ass mama. Niggas don't like that." Cody mad ass told him.

"Girl shut the fuck up who you think my parents are? They both got stank ass attitude."

"Watch yo mouth. Now you fasho ain't getting shit from the store." I told him he was finally getting on my last nerve man.

"Merch I ain't getting nothing... Fine by me all you had to say was no." He gave Gmoney back his shoes and walked into the house.

"How was y'all day?" Herb dumb ass asked walking in. That's why his bad ass gave the shoes back he heard his dumb daddy pull up.

"We had a great time dad." Junior said hugging Herb. Gmoney looked at Junior, and was mad as hell.

"I'm drowning you next time you come back." G whispered to Junior. Junior just laughed, then skipped his bad ass to the car.

"Yo son bad as fuck, and gay for skipping like that to the car." Cody rude ass told Herb. Sis out of control.

"Leave my son alone. He get it from being round y'all evil ass." Herb laughed.

"Nah, yo son worse then NiNi, lil niggas cussed me out and tried to put Gmoney shoes in the pool." Cody told him. I hope his bad yellow ass get beat the fuck up man.

"Call Bibby, and tell him to come over, I should be back when he get here." Herb said walking out to go take his seed back to his fucked up ass mother.

--
Excuse any mistakes😘😘