Chapter 17

Today we was going to go see my BOYFRIEND. I miss him so much, but shit I foe damn sure not bout to let him slide with his "girl" from Lakeside. He lucky I can't beat his ass but I'll save me putting my hands on him for another time. At least she was pretty, and thick.

"Ma hurry up... Before I go back to sleep." I said walking into my aunts room.

They was both in there laying down fully dressed talking they shit, bout us kids. Typical black parents.

"Shut up girl damn here I come." She said jumping off onto the floor putting on her shoes.

I swear my mama bad as fuck, but her attitude take away from that. She got that nasty ass attitude that make you wanna leave out the room after she say two words when she mad. I be wanting to fight her and shit... But I'm not ready to take that big ass L.

We got in the car and the ride was calm, and peaceful, until she wanna start asking questions.

"I heard you got into a fight last week?" She said more of a question then a statement.

"Yes I did." I said shrugging my shoulders, shit I wasn't gonna lie she would have found out anyways.

"Did you beat her ass or you took that L?" She laughed looking at me then back to the road.

"Stop playing with me, I've only ever took two losses, and that's only because the girl was crazy, and didn't ever take her anger medicine shit." I said. Shit the girl was crazy, she had anger management issues, and is bipolar. She almost killed me because she was also twice my size.

"So do I have to beat you up now, or later? Since you like beating people up." She said pulling in the correction facility parking lot.

"I'll take later for ten years from now." I said getting out the car, with her right behind me.

"Dumb ass, do you got your I.D you do like to forget stuff." She asked as we walked into the building.

"Yes I do." I said flashing my I.D at her. My picture was actually cute, my hair was bone straight, and face was beat.

We walked in, and this bitch was packed, I hate having to wait I have a very little attention span, and patients. But I'm glad my mom's here to keep me entertained. She be talking shit bout everybody and they mama.

"Nia why that girl look like you." She laughed pointing at this girl wearing dark brown high waisted pants, neon blue short sleeve shirt, yellow Converse, but her hair was decent. Black, and honey brown ombré weave that reached just too about a little below her shoulders, with a middle part.

"Why do you play so much?" I asked rolling my eyes at her.

"Shit that is something you would wear, and you know it." She said laughing while she fixed my fly away hairs.

--
We been sitting here for about an hour waiting for these ugly ass people to leave. There were only a few open windows left. I seen Kyro come out and I jumped out my seat and ran to his seat. He cut his hair, but I know that ugly ass face when I see it.

He put in the little code to speak into the phone. I started to cry, but a silent one like I just miss this nigga with all my heart. Hate seeing my nigga locked up, and my brother's it makes me cry because they could be facing some serious time and I wouldn't be able to do shit about it.

"Hey shorty." He laughed into the phone.

"Hey ugly I miss you." I smiled at him through the glass.

"What the fuck happened to yo head?" I asked, his head low key funny shaped but you would have never known because of his dreads.

"I got it cut." He shrugged at me.