Chapter 16

"Squeak why you bring me here?" I asked annoyed.

Every time I come over Bibby house his one again, off again broad got something to say. Right now their on again.

"Bibby, asked me to bring you over." He said before he got out the car.

It took me a whole five minutes to get out the car, and by that time Squeak was about to drag me out.

"Next time you come to get me, I'm stabbing you if you don't tell me where we going." I said rolling me eyes.

Squeak nodded his head then opened up the door. Niggas need to learn how to lock doors, knowing damn well niggas want to catch them lacking.

"Aye bitch learn how to lock yo fucking doors!" I yelled walking into the room where I seen the smoke coming from.

"Can you not be loud in this house? Use your inside voice." Herb said trynna sound sophisticated and shit.

"Stop talking period." I shrugged.

I sat down, and zoned out... Until I was "magically" pushed off the bar stool.

"What that was for!?" I yelled laughing.

"I done asked you bout four, five times if you wanna hit this." Squeak said.

"No I'm good for now. But what's to eat in this bitch!?" I asked Bibby.

"Go look in the kitchen, where the foods at." He said like I was slow.

"Is she in there? I don't want no confrontation with her, I heard she beat bitches up for looking at her the wrong way." I said faking like I was scared.

"You dumb as hell ofn." Herb laughed.

I know she not gone touch me, nobody try to touch me though so I'm safe.

I walked in the kitchen, and glad she wasn't in there. I went straight for that fridge.

Wasn't nothing even good in there, that I would eat.

I stomped back into the room with the boys.

"Ain't shit good in there, let's go get some McDonald's." I said with a smile.

Herb, Squeak, and Bibby got up, and we left.

"Oh shit NiNi you been on Twitter lately?" Squeak asked.

"Nope, I don't be on shit. Why?" I asked.

"Somebody sub tweeting you." He laughed hard as hell.

I snatched my phone up out my purse, and went to Twitter to read this illiterate female's tweets bout me.

@LakesideAmber- When your "girlfriend" don't put money on your books so you have you real MAIN🔐 do it #FreeKingKy #FreeKyro😘💦💙

"That bitch goofy, I put money on that nigga books frequently." I said more to myself.

@FreeMyBoyfriend- @LakesideAmber who don't put money on Kyro books? More importantly when he become your nigga, I've never even heard him or my brothers bring up an Amber?? 😕

@LakesideAmber- You haven't put money on my dudes books in about 2 months. And we been together for five months @FreeMyBoyfriend

@FreeMyBoyfriend- Girl why are you keeping tabs on me, and so you became his girl when he got locked up. Your smart goofy ass 😂😴✌ @LakesideAmber

@FreeMyBoyfriend- Just meet me on Essex I don't like arguing on the internet. I'll save that for you @LakesideAmber.

@LakesideAmber- On my way ✌🚘🚙