Chapter 22

🚼Cody🚼

"Okay Mrs. Wright I'm gonna need you to push in 3...2...1..Push!" My ugly bald head ass doctor instructed.

"I'm gone ignore that bullshit for now." I rolled my eyes and pushed. I kid you not it felt like I was gonna die, from my vagina being ripped opened.

Four pushes later my daughter was out, and looked white like my mommy. Herb let me name her; Iyanna Marie Wright. She had gray eyes like my ignorant ass mother, short brown curly hair. Overall my first daughter was beautiful like me. She was born November 11 at 7:13 am.

"Why she white?" Nia asked as the nurses walked out to clean my child off.

"Bitch shut up. Why you black?" I asked trying to sit up but it was so painful.

"Okay Miss Taylor it's time to push again." My doctor said finally calling me by my fucking name, wit his ugly bitch ass.

"Herb let me hold yo hand." I asked reaching for him.

"Hell no. Felt like you moved my hand bones around, better ask somebody else."

"Bitch get over here before I call yo new bitch over here to come hold my hand while I push out yo son." Herb walked over to me and stood by the bed with his hand out.

"Okay you two, 1..2.. Push!"

"Ughhh, am I done yet?"

"No ma'am you haven't even pushed yet." The nurse smiled down at me.

I took a deep breath, and pushed with the little strength I had left in me. It felt so painful but not like my other child's big ass coming out. I didn't want to do a natural birth but shit I ain't wanna be cut open either. Some people love the fact they got a scar from giving birth but shit not me. I hate seeing cuts I'd pass out most times.

After six more pushes my son was out. Tyler Tre'Von Wright, short straight brown hair, brown eyes, light skin. He might turn out to look like Herb its too early to tell, all babies look the same to me when they're first born. He was born November 11 7:20

"Can I have my child now?" I asked talking bout Iyanna.

"Hold on ma'am, gosh you're truly impatient and getting on my last fucking nerve." The nurse said to me.

"Herb who she talking to because she should know by now not to tweak with me, end up shot in this hospital. Bitch I'll have yo niggas trynna eat my pussy once he see me kids, or no kids. Now get yo dirty ass up out my damn face and get me my children before I do get out this bed and fuck yo "I ain't got no teeth" ass up. Then, proceed to fuck yo nigga and make you watch. Bye now." I sat back.

"I like yo hair though shorty!" I yelled out to her as she walked out.

"Herb you didn't just hear her say she was gone fuck that girl dude in front of you." Jamal said jumping up and down laughing.

"She ain't gone fuck nobody dude but her own." He said all high and mighty.

"I can fuck whoever I want Herbert, since you got yo baby moms pregnant again behind my fucking back I feel I can get some dick on the side as well." I bat my eyes at him as both the kids were brought in the room.

"Man its was an accident, I ain't mean to fuck wit shorty again but I did and we gone have to deal with it."

"What's the accident part the fact you got caught or the fact you accidentally slipped and fell in her pussy? I'm not dumb Herbert did you forget I'm not one of the bitches you so used to using for one thing. She can have you though because I don't want you no more because you still on yo little boy shit."

NoLimit Niaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें