Chapter 21

"Nia please ride with me, I can't be in the car with all them by myself. Especially Jamal." She cried before another contraction hit her.

"I gotta shower. But I'll be there after you get there, and I better be in the room when you deliver too. Or I'll never forgive you." I laughed. She nodded her head and laid back.

"Niaaaa!" She yelled out squeezing my hand.

"It can't be that bad Cody, yo water just broke. Being dramatic." I shook my head, she know damn well it don't hurt all like that. Well I wouldn't really know so I'm just gone shut up.

"Bitch I'm sensitive, and how you gone tell me it don't-" She stopped and just shut the car door.

"I love you!"

"Fuck you!" She yelled rolling the window up.

I ran in the house as Herb, Doowop, and Mally was walking out. I got to my room, and picked out some sweat pants, and a tank top. Kyro was in the shower so I got in with him.

--
We rode with my aunt to the hospital, but picked up Jamiyah, and Killa on the way. Gmoney was already there.

I walked in, and seen Cody mama sitting there mugging Mally. She must be dumb looking at my son like that.

"What you did bruford?" I asked sitting next to him.

"You know how only a few people can be in the room with you and shit. Cody asked Doowop, and I to be in there until you and Jamiyah get here. Her mama showed up came in the room trynna say some if you not the baby daddy or her mama get out." He paused and mugged her again.

"What you do when she said that?" I knew he was gonna say some dumb stuff.

"I told her too look here Betty White, I'm not going nowhere because she asked me to be in here. You know trynna be nice to her and shit. But she got disrespectful and said listen here little boy you like 15, get yo short black nappy headed ass out my face. So I told her don't front yo move or she gone regret it. She shoved my head to the side, so I got Cody baby bag, and knocked shorty out for two minutes, but she fine. I told the doctor to get Cody a bottle of cold water and used it to wake her up. That's why her white ass over there mad!" She looked over at us, and stood up.

"Nia, she gone pull her 9mm out and shoot us. She white she packing, and will get away with it." Mally laughed almost hitting his head on the wall.

"Excuse me is this your brother?" She asked me.

"Nah shorty, this our son. Why what he do?" Kyro said before I could answer.

"He was disrespecting me in my daughters room, then proceeded to knock me out."

"Get out yo feelings. It was a rough tap on the head with a bag. You just couldn't take it." Mally said then got up to tweak with Killa, and Doowop.

"What room is Cody in?" I asked ready to get outta here.

"Room 234." She said then sat back down.

"Jamiyah, and Jamal, come on."

"Only two people can go though." Jamiyah said looking dumb.

"I'm not trusting Mally out here with her." I pointed at Cody mama.

We went up to her room, and boy she looked nasty. Her hair was everywhere, she was crying, and cussing.

"You not putting you dick in me again." She said looking all demonic and shit.

"Shit after them six weeks, we working on another child." Herb laughed rubbing her stomach as another contraction hit her.