Chapter 12

NiNi😍😘👏

That day Kyro, and Jamal left me with Herb bad ass child he not allowed around me anymore without another person with me.

Kyro locked up too, my baby got another gun charge and something else but Mally won't tell me.

I'm not gone cry cause he not gone be locked for long. Hopefully. My boyfriend not no snitch, and he not no pussy, so he might get some time.

"Mally can you please tell me. It's been like two weeks and I wanna know. I'm grown, you told my auntie, and my OG but not me." Like I really wanna know.

"You a bug, you know that? Plus bro good, you can find out when he go to court next month." He said calling someone.

My phone rung, and I seen it was my forever boy. Kyro.

-Ugly I miss you bae when you coming home. Jamiyah not no good cuddle buddy she used to having her hands down people pants, and I'm not gay.

Inmate Ass NoLimit's- I'm gone be home soon girl they can't hold my ass forever.

-I know but I miss you ugly, can't wait till you get home. You not leaving my room for a whole week.

Inmate Ass NoLimit's- You slow but I gotta go tell Herb Imma call him later on today, and you better be going to school.

-Yes I be going to school damn, I just got home from there but okay I love you

Inmate Ass NoLimit's- Love you too bye.

The phone hung up, and I was just sitting there looking at Mally. He fell asleep with his finger up his nose.

Dirty ass little boy. Herb was coming down stairs with Cody little sister sleep in his arms.

I remember when he used to walk around with Junior like that, wouldn't let nobody touch his ass. Now he let everybody watch his bad ass.

He sat her down, on the couch.

"You need another child man, thus time a girl though we don't need another one of Junior running around here fucking people up." I shook my head.

"Speaking of that, I already got another one on the way." He said with a big ass smile on his face.

"With who man!?" I yelled ignoring the fact that Mally, and Cody sister was sleep next to us.

"Lower yo voice, and with Codeine Cody." He still had that smile on his face.

My bitch ain't even told me, but I'm happy for her. She graduate next month, she not no nasty hoe, and she liked Herb since he was like 13.

"How long is she, do yo OG now, do her mama know?"

"Yes, and she only three months, and we find out the gender in a few more weeks."

"Aww you feeling my best friend. I hope it's a girl so I can spoil her Junior don't need to be spoiled, he too much like his dirty ass mother." I shook my head like she is really a nasty bitch.

She tried to put Herb on child support, but he take care of him more then she do. She be trying to say we be beating him, but he just be sitting with us talking bout Mally, and Kyro when he not torching us.

"I hope it's girl too, Junior might change a little and be calm but still fuck everybody up." He laughed.

"You got any food?" Mally asked waking up rubbing his eyes.

"Wake up, and want some food. Go eat at home please." I said pushing him.

He looked at me like I was slow then pushed me off the couch.

"You stay putting yo hands on me, I'm convinced your in love with me." I said jokingly.

"I don't like you. One your dirty, two your not my type, three I don't like little boys." He said picking up my phone.

Him, Kyro, and Squeak the only one's that know my password.

"You be talking to little boys Nia. You nasty." Mally laughed.

"Stop playing with me, I don't talk to no little boys. You so irra man."

We all just sat there in silence, looking at each other.

"Well I'm gone finna go see my baby mama." I said getting up, so I can go see Avi.

I took a shower, brushed my teeth, then got dressed. I wore skinny jeans, sandals, a stripped hoodie shirt, and my black purse.

I got my house key, phone, and charger, then gave Herb, and Mally a hug goodbye.

I never leave the house without telling them I love them. Never know when it's the last time you see or talk to someone.

--
Excuse any mistakes 😘😘😛