Chapter 23

"Where my OG at NiNi?" Herb asked once he came in with my food.

"She went to the store, she said she'll be back soon though." She said taking half the food out my lap.

"Wake up bitch." Nia said throwing something at Mally. All he did was sit up look at her and go back to sleep.

The doctor walked in and I just looked at his monkey lookin' ass. I swear if I could fight him I would he make me mad every time I look at him.

"Everything looks good Ms. Taylor." He said looking at the clipboard in his hands.

"If that's all you had to say what yo ass look at the clipboard for like that, obviously you got something else to say. Speak please, or forever hold your peace." I said ready for him to leave.

"Well, it looks like your son has extra fluid in his brain, but it's nothing major at the moment. So we'll run more tests and keep you updated." He said and walked out. Now my ass feel bad fa always being mean and shit to him because he here fa real business and I'm over here being disrespectful.

"Damn, I told you all that extra shit you was doing was gonna bite you in the ass Cody." Herb said sitting next to Kyro.

"I know this Herb damn, you ain't gotta rub it in my face that I'm not all the way fucking sane." I sat back and brushed my hands through my hair.

"I swear if something happen to my child Cody I'm gone stop fucking wit you."

"What you just say to me?" That just made me mad, I had to count to fifteen in my head so I wouldn't fuck his ass up.

"If something happen to my child I'm not fuckin' with you no more." He shrugged.

"You the one that was stressing me out during this pregnancy, so if something happen to our child it's going to be partly your fault also. Don't you try and put that shit on me straight bitch ass move, pulled by a pussy ass nigga. But it's cool though you already got a replacement child on the way if something do happen! I swear I really hate yo ass right now. I don't know why I decided to fuck wit you bitch." I cried while Nia hugged me.

"Lets leave them alone." Nia said and got up to wake Mally up, giving him a look telling him to get out the fucking room. He followed behind Kyro and NiNi.

"You crazy you know that? Right." Herb said calm just looking at his phone.

"No shit fucking Einstein, you wanna keep stating the obvious while there could be something seriously wrong with our child."

"That's not what were talking bout, and I'm fully aware that something could be wrong with him. But what's this about me being a pussy ass nigga again Cody?" He asked still looking at his ugly ass phone.

"You heard exactly what I said. You may have been to jail, and shot some niggas but that don't mean you not a bitch ass nigga with fucked up priorities."

"So when you get out the hospital?" He completely ignored what I said.

"In two days."

"You don't know why you fucking wit me no more though?" He asked putting the phone up to his ear.

"Ding ding ding, we got a genius in the room. You just tried to say if something happen to our son it's all on me. You the reason I'm half the time crazy but I don't really care no more. My son is going to be just fine and I have no doubt about it. But I still don't like yo ass at the moment so can you leave me alone?"

"No you still my shorty, but you think I'm playing bout my son? I'm not but I love you Cody." He stood up and laid next to me.

"I love Cody too, but shit do she love you Herb?" I wasn't even trynna be ignorant, because all he worry bout now days is his music. This crazy shit is not healthy fa me, I really wanna just push this nigga all the way off the bed and see if he break a bone or something.