Chapter 36

Jamiyah 👐🌼

"Aye Kyro do that shit again." I laughed he was on the couch yelling out Free Nia like, he was special needs.

"N-N-N-N-Niaaaaaaa, fr-fr-r-r-reeeee my sh-sh-sh-shorty from th-th-th-the cell!" He yelled.

"Nigga quit yelling in my damn house like you crazy, fucking slow." Kyro mama yelled.

"Girl shut up, you yelling." He mumbled as he came and sat back down on the coffee table, that Mally, him and I had to replace from dropping that tree bitch on it. Ever since that day Kyrin mama been on our ass not to be horse playing in her house. She be straight kicking us out, don't even be giving a Nigga an option on whether or not they wanna stay in and calm down or go out because she know if we stop now, we gone start again later.

It was me, Cody, Kyrin, and Doowop over here today. Herb, and Bibby was out at the studio, these two lil niggas have yet to drop 'Humble Beast' or 'Free Crack 4' like niggas been waiting on that shit for awhile now. But I know my twin, and Buckz are only wanting they mix tapes to actually give the fans more meaning behind what they usually be working with, and dropping. Herb dropped 'Strictly for My Fans' and the shit was dope he know how to keep the audiences coming because all his songs are about HIS everyday life and what he's seen in these cold Chicago streets. He may have just hit his 20's not that long ago but what my twin has seen done brung light to that niggas eyes, and I'm happy for him.

"Jamiyah, why the fuck you got yo feet on my damn couch!?" Kyro OG yelled walking down the steps.

"My bad mama, a nigga was tried and I forgot I wasn't at home." I lied, I knew I was at her house she yelled at us every five minutes. I just ain't want my feet on the floor because I was cold but her lil ass don't like feet on her couch, coffee table, or chairs.

"Mhm okay Jamiyah, you don't gotta lie cause I done walked past you like five times and I seen you take yo feet off the couch each time." She said throwing a M&M at me.

"Yea girl keep yo crusty ass feet of my OG couch, she don't need yo skin flakes falling in between the cushions." Wop said mugging me.

"Nigga she don't even like yo short ass, so why you calling her mama? We may never know." I pushed his lil pregnant looking ass.

"Watch y'all damn mouths in my house, because y'all not to old to get beat, and kicked outside onto the porch." She said.

"Exactly Mama Ro." Cody said jumping in like didn't nobody ask for her two sense.

"Girl quit slobbing on my mama meat." Kyro said throwing his shoes across the room. He honestly gotta be the most annoying nigga I know besides my lil bro Mally.

"Kyrin watch yo damn mouth, before we actually have a problem and get yo damn shoes from out my front room, before you get yo Lil ugly monkey ass beat." His OG said pulling his lil nigga naps, he call hair.

"Girl move yo nasty spider hands up out my head." He mugged her picking his shoes up and putting them back on.

"You know I wish Nia was here just so she could beat yo ass. It would be considered unfair cause I'm grown as hell and you still a child." She laughed walking away from us.

"Aye, I'm grown as they come in these streets out here."

"Well why yo grown ass still living in my house?" She questioned from the top of the staircase.

"Because I love bothering you everyday when I wake, it brings me joy seeing you want to put yo gorilla hands on me." He said a little to serious for all of us, and we bust out laughing because this nigga honestly cannot be this fucking retarded.