Chapter 15

I really hate having to get up early, but I gotta go to court and see bout Kyro dumb ass. We ain't talking right now, but he still MINE.

I hopped in the shower, and brushed my teeth. I put on a black pencil skirt, a white Burberry button up, and some flats. My hair was in a bun, and my face was bare.

"Nianna Amiyah Wright, if you trynna have me take you to the court house come on... Damn." My aunt said waiting for me.

"My name Nia." I said coming down the stairs, rolling my eyes at her calling me by my FULL first name.

"Your name is Nianna, but you go by Nia. There's a difference and roll yo eyes again they gone get punched out yo dumb ass head." She said pushing me out the house.

I just nodded my head as we made our way to go pick up Mally.

"What you gone do if he get like four, five years?" She asked quickly looking at me then turning back to the rode.

"I'm gone hold his stupid ass down. He don't make the best decisions, but neither do I so I have no choice but to hold my nigga down, and love him. Simple."

I ain't have to think about what if he get a lot of time he was holding me down when I had to do that little six months for somebody mother pressing charges on me for fighting her child.

"You fasho is my niece." She laughed.

We pulled up to Mally house, and he was sitting outside smoking with Gmoney, and Squeak.

"Niggas smoke nonstop." She said shaking her head.

"Where my wife at?" Mally asked.

"Leave my mother alone Jamal, damn she don't want you." I laughed he forever want my mama though.

"I will for right now." He said as he sat back into the seat.

It took us at least forty minutes to get to the court house. Mally was actually quiet, it was Squeak that was being annoying, dancing in the seats and being extra.

"Get out my car." My aunt pushed me out before I could step out the car.

"Well damn, just ready to get rid of us aren't you." I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, but text me before everything done with so I can be here on time." She said then pulled off.

"You okay lil bro?" Mally asked putting his arm on my shoulder.

"Hell yeah, I did this before I'm fine." Hell nah I wasn't alright, I hate coming to these things, but they been there for me when I had to do my little time so Imma do it for them.

"No you not son, but let's go your nigga awaits you." He said holding the door open for me.

"I swear you always got some shit to say." I laughed.

There was another case going on so we had to wait for like an hour. Niggas crazy as hell.

"I wish these ugly people would hurry up, I got places to be, and a son to watch." Gmoney said.

"Boy you didn't have to come." I said with a attitude

"Stop talking to me, you in yo nasty ass feelings and you not gone talk to me like that." He laughed.

I kept quiet because I do have a smart ass mouth.

Finally it was time to see how much time my nigga finna get.

"Look at shorty, he look ugly like you." Mally laughed as Kyro came out.

"Leave me and him alone, I'm cute, and he fine. We made you so what that mean." I looked at Mally.

"Two ugly people make a cute baby, so your statement is invalid. And shut and give bro a hug." He said, Kyro was standing in front of me looking all sexy.

I stood up and gave him a hug and a kiss. His skinny ass looking so fine, like let me jump over this thing and fuck his ass right here in front of everybody.

"I miss you Nianna." He laughed in my ear, he know I hate being called by my real name.

But he told me if he ever called me by my real name he was being a hunnid with me.

His dreads had got a little longer. That's all I was really paying attention to up until Mally started to act up, and I had to have Squeak sit with him outside the doors.

Soon after they came back the judge was bout to sentence my shorty. I ain't wanna here none of that he get 5 years and shit. Nope not me.

They had them stand up for a little second before the judge gave the verdict.

--
My shorty been locked up for a little while now. I just hate having to only see him when I have a day of not doing anything.

I was bored and going through some of my pictures, as I waited for Squeak to come pick me up.

I picked a picture of me and Kyro, and put it on Instagram.

Nlmb.Nia- Free my shorty ugly skinny tall ass😩🔓🔐💚 #FreeKyroCampaign #FreeMyBoyfriend #FreeKingKy

Just as I was exiting outta Instagram, Squeak pulled up.

"Hey brother man." I said getting in the car.

"Hey sister boy." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes at him, they stay trynna play me.

"So where we bout to go?" I asked.

"Just sit back, and ride son."

"Yea okay." I said then fell right to sleep, car rides always make me sleepy.

--
Excuse any mistakes😘😘😋