Chapter 19

It's Cody last day in the hospital, and she was doing the most up in here, to be damn near eight and a half months pregnant. She was dancing all around the room waiting for the nurse to bring her release papers.

"Sit the fuck down damn before you hurt my kids." I said rolling my eyes at her.

"Shut up and worry about something else." She said still in the middle of the room twerking and more.

The nurse came in and had Cody sign the papers. We was waiting outside for about ten minutes before Herb pulled up with Squeak, Gmoney, Doowop, and Mally.

"See you gone have to get in that back seat." Cody said to Squeak as she opened up the passenger side door.

"Hell nah, I was here first. Better lap up in that backseat where yo young ass belong." He said as he pushed her then shut and locked the door.

"I don't even know why the fuck you bitches came knowing there wasn't gone be no room. I swear I can't take y'all no more, we all gone have to fight when we get up out this car." Cody said getting in the back to sit on my lap talking shit.

"We all back here smushed together shut the fuck up cause you over here laying across everybody." Gmoney said pushing Cody legs off him.

"We all back here smushed." Cody said mocking Money.

"Let me get that." I said as I snatched the blunt up out Mally hands almost breaking that shit in two.

"Damn Jamal you bout to break it, let it go." I said to him.

"Don't put that on me, yo manly ass hands bout to break my shit. If you did we was gone have to fight." He laughed taking another one from behind his ear.

He lit it and took my phone as always and hacked my Snap. I swear he need to gone somewhere.

My phone rung, and before I could get it Mally answered it.

"Hello!" He yelled into the phone.

"What you on lil bro!?" He yelled putting the phone on speaker.

"What the fuck Imma be doing Mally while I'm locked up." Kyro said, probably shaking his head.

"You violated fa that one." I laughed shaking my head.

"Shit I don't know what you could be doing in there." Mally said blowing smoke out in Gmoney face.

"I miss you brother!" Cody yelled lifting her head up off my shoulder.

"Who that?" Kyro asked.

"Bitch don't play wit me, fuck around and have yo girl in my bed King Ky." Cody said.

"Damn Cody I'm just playing wit yo gay ass."

"Whatever." She said as she laid back down.

"Where Herbert at?" He asked, him and Herb ain't talked in a minute. Herb been doing shows at clubs and stuff and really ain't had time to sit down and tweak wit us like before.

"He driving." I told him.

"Oh shit is that Nianna, I hear. I haven't talked to baby bru-bru in a minute been dodging my fucking calls." He said I could hear the anger in his voice.

"Damn why you doing bro like that?" Squeak, and Money asked me at the same time.

"Mind yo business. My name Nia stop saying that shit and give me the phone Jamal right quick." I said taking it from him, I took it off speaker ready fa his mouth.

"So you just doing me like that now. I get locked up, you stop fucking wit me, and then I hear you out by yoself wit them six-0 niggas. I ain't got no problems with them but you with niggas all hugged up like shit cool. But I got something for you later on." He said into the phone.