Chapter 27

I swear y'all just don't know how bad Kyro get on my fucking nerves. He was on the phone wit one of his ho's when I came into my room. His ass asked her ass when she was gone suck his dick again.

"You a certified ho, I'm gone make you a certificate and it's gone say Community Dick Kyrin in big ass bold letters." I said laying across my bed.

"How I got community dick when it only be inside you?" He asked.

"Nah, yo dick be all up in Amber, Ashley, Kayla, Tasha, Neek, Kiara, Loo Loo, NaNa, BB, and CC." I said just making up names as I go.

"I only know three people you said, and outta those three only two seen what I got." He said like the shit was cool.

"Bye Kyrin. Come back when yo brain cells done had sex and created more so than we can have a conversation."

"Yo ass need more brain cells, I got enough. But no I'm not leaving this my house too nigga."

"Just because my Aunty tell you that you her favorite don't mean you live here. Leave before I get Herb."

"Get Herbert it ain't shit. He gone take my side because I'm bro."

"And I'm his sister so it's more likely he take my side because he protective over me." I shrugged him off.

"You his cousin, cousin and sister two different things smart ass."

"Herbert!" I yelled not trynna take this conversation any further wit his simple minded ass.

"What the fuck you want bruford." He asked walking into my room.

"Yo friend over here laid up in my bed wit ho's on the phone, asking when they gone come and suck his lil dick again." I informed him on the situation.

"You knew he had multiple bitches when you got wit him. But tweak wit my sister if you want Imma shoot you Kyrin." Herb said then walked out.

"Yo opp ass." He said turning from me.

"Turn yo bitch ass round Kyro before I slap yo ass." He faked like he was sleep and started to snore.

"Stop playing Kyro I know you not sleep." I whined pushing him over and over. He continued to be 'sleep' for like five minutes as I tried to make him turn around.

"Fine then bitch, keep yo skinny dinosaur head ass in here. I hope you sweat to death because I'm taking this." I snatched the air conditioner out the window, and closed and locked it and left out the room.

"Stop playing." He hopped up and was banging on the door. It locked from the outside so he was outta luck. It was quiet for ten whole minutes before he burst through the front door and was cussing all through the house, about how he gone beat my ass.

I unlocked my door, threw the air conditioner on my bed and ran to my aunt room.

"Kyro trynna hit me!" I jumped on her bed and laid on her.

"Get yo big ass off me. Favorite she in here!" She yelled.

"You little snitch, I'm gone have my mommy beat yo lil ass again." I laughed and hid under her bed.

"Where her lil ass go ma?" He asked coming into the room. He waked around to the other side of the bed on which I was on. I slid out the other side and ran out the door.

"Bibby save me, please!" I jumped down the stairs and jumped on him. Kyro came down and walked into the living room, and Bibby pulled his gun out and pointed it at him.

"You wrong fa doing me like that." He said and stopped.

"Lil bitch." I said and got up off Bibby.