Chapter 37

Nia~
You guys just don't know how happy I am to finally be home. Our case got thrown out because we didn't really do anything wrong. Well everybody expect Jamal. Y'all know how he gets, but the judge let us go on a warning. I took that warning and decided to get my classes, and credits switched out here. I'm close to home, and I know how everything is out here so I can move cautiously.

But man oh man did I miss my mama, aunt, and Kyro. I missed everybody else most definitely. But not being able to see my Og. That was difficult because when I get with her we always have a new story to tell or we're just having a chill moment with each other.

"NiNi!!" I heard Cody's semi light voice yell as I seen her running to me. I missed my baby CoCo.

"Girl I missed your, bean head, dirty booty, stank breath ass." She said squeezing me tight.

"Watch yo damn mouth in my house Cody!" My auntie yelled from across the family room.

"Alright mama. You know I just missed yo ugly niece. MiMi ain't no fun." She whined getting off me.

"Because she just simply don't like you." Mally said shrugging his shoulders. He can't be nice for ten minutes dude.

"Jamal shut up. I like her more than I like yo duck ass." Jamiyah said as she hugged me and Squeak. Maneski was out with Herb doing God knows what.

"Dang bro bro that hurts." He said clutching his chest as if she really struck a nerve.

I seen my man and I just got so happy. He so skinny, looking like a little chocolate bar. More like a Twix because he's skinny, but y'all get the point.

"Roooooooo!!" I screamed getting out my chair and jumping on him. He stumbled back a little but he caught himself. "Dang you gone break bro in half. Damn cow." Mally said shaking his head. He really my biggest dick sucker. He always got something to say.

"You mad because ain't nobody here to jump on you, like I did for my man." I rolled my eyes.

"We all know you be jumping on Lil Ro. But I got somebody to jump on me. Yo Og. Where my baby mama at anyways. She been in the bathroom too long. She probably got stuck on the toilet." He said getting up. But before he could, he was smacked in the head, hard.

"See that's what you get for talking bout my mama. Now quit speaking on her before she pop you again." I mugged him as he rubbed his big peanut shaped head.

"Girl stop talking to me. We aren't friends anymore how many times do I have to tell you this?" He spoke towards me after sitting there rubbing the back of his skull. Jamal really had lost every single last one of his marbles.

"Mally we were never friends to begin with. Your my brother."

"Child no I'm not. I don't even know you!"

"And why aren't you? Last time I checked you were definitely my brother." I stood with my arms crossed. He be irritating me sometimes.

"Girl just shut up. I'm playing with you little boy." He said walking up to hug me, like no, you not my brother remember. But I hugged the midget back.

"So guys what's the move for tonight because I'll be damned if I stay in the house?"

"Let's go to a strip club or something." I just want to go and have as much fun as I feel like tonight.

"I like the sound of that!" MiMi exclaimed jumping out her seat from the couch. Everybody agreed on going to see some naked females. But it took us all a minute before we went to go get ready.

"Nianna! Hurry up and get out the shower you been in there for too long we bout to leave you here by yourself." One of them said banging on the door. They must not know how good it feels to have this nice hot water, and good water pressure hit you after being locked up.