Chapter 7

"Aye NiNi why you smoking and you with child?!" Mally asked coming into the living room.

"Stop fucking playing. I told you I wasn't having no kids. Damn gone get my ass beat by Herb saying that shit."

Herb, or Kyro wasn't here yet so these niggas over here acting up. They act out when Herb and Kryo are here, but today was another story.

"Nia, and Kyro sitting inna tree f-u-c-k-i-n-g. First comes Junior, then come Jamal. Then comes them niggas in a station wagon." Mally slow sung out to nobody in particular.

"I swear you annoying." I laughed and shook my head at him.

"What you gone do? Nothing young man." He said laughing as if I really wouldn't get up. I jumped up so fast, and was throwing punch after punch to him as he yelled for help.

"Aye, get this pregnant man up off me!" He was yelling in my ear.

I stopped and sat down back next to Bibby. I fixed my hair and just sat there staring into space. Herb, and Kyro walked in. I didn't say nothing to none of them as I waited for Mally to say something out of pocket.

"You can't speak now." Kyro said hitting me upside my head.

"She over there thinking bout ba -" Before Mally could finish I looked at him.

"Never mind. She just mad she got beat up."

"Mally you need a girl, because you really always bothering people. Need a girl to chill you out. You should go with this one girl I know." Doowop said.

"No all the bitches you know suck dick, and are hoes. My brother don't need no loose pussy bitch, that got another nigga dick besides his on her lips." I'm not bout to have my brother talking to any and everybody.

"I know some decent young ladies." Doowop said laughing.

"You don't know any decent ladies besides ya mother, and a few other female family members. Shut the fuck up." I shook my head.

All these niggas females is hoes, and groupies. Groupie ass hoes.

"All y'all do is fuck hoes, and smoke. I know for a fact you all do, I know Kyrin do too, but who he come home to at night." I looked Kyro right in his eyes.

"I only have one bitch, and that's Nia Wright. I be wit gang a lot, so of course I got hoes, but fucking them. Nope, I'll leave that to the bro's" Kyro said leaning up against me

"You lying bitch." Mally said laughing. He's really digging a whole for his mans, but I'm going to let him say what he wants.

"Herb why you so quite?" I asked. He's never quiet when we're around.

"I'm hungry." He shrugged his shoulders. He got up, and walked to the kitchen.

Kyro looked up at me with red eyes. I hadn't even realized he was smoking while resting his head on my leg. He always had something to say when he smokes so I'm just waiting for him to act up on me. Like always.

I laid back into the couch and shut my eyes. That didn't last long, I was scared awake by Mally yelling in my ear.

"Man you bout to get shot Mally stop playing."

"Do it then, I'm not scared to get shot." He said laughing resting his head on the back of the couch.

I reached under the couch, and pulled out the .45, and set it on the table.

"Kyro, yo baby mama crazy on foe 'nem." Mally said. I shook my head cause this wasn't bout to become no interrogation today. I ignored him while having a mug rested upon my face.

Someone knocked on the door. Hopefully it was Jamiyah, I can't be the only female around the boys for too long.

"Gmoney can you get the door?" I asked with a smile. I would've got it but Kyrin was now sleep between my legs.

"It's a rat at the door." He said sitting back down.

"That's why I don't like you." Jamiyah said coming inside and walking into the family room.

"That's not what you said last night." He said laughing.

"See that's private business. What happens at Miyah place after midnight stays at Miyah place." She said next to me.

"I knew you ugly ass people was fucking." I said sitting up straight and looking at the two of them back and forth.

"Girl I'm sexy." Jamiyah said flipping her hair.

"Stop fucking pulling my hair, before I beat yo ass!" I yelled out to whoever it was. I couldn't see from behind.

I turned around and it was Kyro. I hadn't even seen him wake up, and get up from between my legs. He never sleeps long when he's high anymore.

"I like my women rough. It turn daddy on" He laughed licking his lips. All I could do was laugh. My man really says anything.

"You two are cute but ugly. NiNi balances out the cute cause Kyro Ugly." Mally said.

Herb burst out laughing his ugly laugh, with food in his hands. Herb has a laugh you just don't want to hear.

"Mally your ugly too. We just don't speak on it because we love you too much to hurt you feelings." Jamiyah straight faced.

"Bitch you ugly too." Was all he said back to her.

"Aye bitch somebody needa roll the fuck up. I'm coming down from my high." Herb said walking into the room more.

Doowop rolled up for everybody and had it going around in a rotation. Filling the room with smoke.

"I really hate every single last one of you ugly ass kids in here." They hadn't passed it to me and I was mad. I got up and walked to my room. A few minutes later Kyro came in and laid next to me. He was rubbing my legs.

"Get up off me Kyrin." I tried to hold my smile in but every time I look at him a smile forms.

"I'll stop when you wipe that ugly ass grin off your face." He said closing his eyes.

"Get off me before we fight. You get on my nerves." I turned the other way, only for him to turn me back around.

"You better shut that whining up, you not no lil ass girl." He slapped my thighs.

"Yo room hot open a window or something."

"I can't no more, because of you." I laughed.

My aunt nailed my windows shut cause when Kyro, and I first got together me, and Herb used to sneak out through our windows and meet up with Kyro, and Mally, and Doowop. But when Herb moved out I kept sneaking out to go see Kyro in the middle of the night. My ass got caught six times cause I would leave my door, and window wide open.

"That was your fault, you was dick whipped, and still are." He laughed

"Hahaha, come here ugly."I pulled him by his shirt closer to me." We were just about to kiss, when Mally, Doowop, Jamiyah, and Gmoney bust in my room.

"Herb, they fucking! Herb they fucking!" Mally yelled down the hallway. Kyro laughed, as I hid my face in his chest.

--
Excuse any mistakes😘😘✌