Chapter 5

"Man Kyro you better stop fucking with me" He been texting this one bitch for the past month. The bitch had the nerve to ask Kyro slow ass when they was gone meet up. The sad part is she live in a whole ass other state.

"It ain't even that serious man." He tried to dismiss the conversation.

"It is serious if you got a whole girlfriend right in front of you, and ya side bitch from another state texting you and calling you. Y'all really in some long distance type of relationship!"

He just sat back and let me go off.

"She over here asking for you to buy her dumb ass a bus ticket to get here. What she ain't got no car. If you was gone fuck with a bitch behind my back I rather it be one of them ugly ass Lakeside bitches. At least they got a car, and not that far to where I can fuck them up." I was now sitting there with my finger in his face and he was laughing.

"Come here." He said grabbing my hands cause his ass knew if I said another thing I would result in putting my fist in his face.

"Let me go Kyrin." I was struggling to get out his skinny ass grip.

"You still mad?" He asked licking his lips.

"Duh licking yo crusty ass lips ain't gone change nothing." I pushed him off me and was bout to go off on his ass again but he beat me to it.

"Listen man, I don't wanna hear it anymore she ain't nobody." He said then walked out. I sat on my bed and just kept rolling my eyes, he really just dismissed this conversation like it's really nothing.

"Do it again, and I hope they get stuck in the back of yo fucking head." Kyro said coming back in.

I flipped him the bird then laid my ass down.

"See I would, but you can't handle it." He said coming to lay down with me.

"Shut the fuck up." I said punching him.

"Punch me again, and I'm fucking you up."

I punched him again, and that's when we started to fight.

We fell off the bed fighting, and was rolling on the floor.

"Oh look it's NiNi, and Kyrin fucking on the floor!" Herb yelled out.

"Fuck you Herbert." I had a big smile on my face and was trying to cover it.

"Kyro already is." He laughed then walked out.

"I can't stand none of y'all, besides Squeak." I got up and got back in bed.

"Hand me your phone." I asked him.

He looked at me, then shrugged his shoulders and handed my his phone.

"Don't be doing no dumb shit." He side eyed me.

"I won't damn, I'm going to bother none of your hoes."

I was reading old messages, and he was talking bout lil ole me. Almost every female he communicated with was so boring and ho like, besides his family members.

"Yo hoes boring. But come on let's go somewhere." I got up, took a shower and got dressed.

"Where we going?" He asked.

"Onna block, to tweak with Herb, and Bibby." I put on my sandals and we left.

--

"Midget boy!" I yelled to Mally

"Always talking bout somebody height."

"Any ways where Fredo, and Maneski at Herb said they was gone be with them today." I ain't seen Fredo since him, and Bibby was working together.

"In the house doing grown folk shit." Mally annoying ass said.

"Boy you so fucking irra on my daddy you is." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't be putting shit on me." Kyro said.

"Shut yo skinny ass up before we fight Kyrin." He laughed at me and walked in the house. I walked in behind him cause i don't like being round Mally by myself he ask too many questions.

"Derrick, where yo ugly ass at!?" I yelled walking towards the back where I smelt straight weed.

"Shut the fuck up yelling my name." He whispered.

"Maneski what you drinking ugly?" I sat next to him at the lil bar.

"Here." He handed me his cup.

"This liquor or what?" I ain't wanna drink no liquor cause Herb say I'm too young. I'm bout to be 18 inna week, I'm grown. But I listen to my brother sometimes only when he around.

"I don't want no liquor cause I been drinking that dirty." Maneski said.

I handed him his cup back, cause I'm not bout to be drinking no fucking dirty sprite especially with Kyro, Herb, Bibby, Mally, and Maneski ass. I might slip around and say some shit I ain't supposed to. Nope not today my sir.

"Kyro I'm bout to go, all you ugly bitches call me when you leave. Fredo don't think I forgot bout my fucking money you owe me." He gotta pay me $350 for beating up somebody mama, and child for him.

"You not getting no money from Santana." He said

"Boy you wild I want my money though. Love you be safe." I left out and Mally was on the porch talking to one of they lil No Limit groupies.

"Bye Mally, love you. Don't get locked up or shot tonight. Matter fact take yo ass in the house with Fredo and nem."

"Who Og you is?" He asked.

"Kyrin Junior." I said rubbing my stomach.

"On foe nem, you having bro child." He asked getting up.

"Nah I'm lying my ass off. But love you dirty." I said walking away.

"I'm telling bro you just lied bout having his seed!" He yelled to me.

"Never said I was talking bout that. Just said I was lying my ass off. I could be talking bout something else." He laughed then walked his short, dirty, high pitched voice ass in the house.

--

Excuse any mistakes😘😘