Tears and Texts

V POV

I was just coming out of room to go get a snack when I was faced with a crying Jung Kook. My immediate response was to go to him and comfort him as I was his Hyung and his best friend, I had to know what was wrong.

I rushed over to him and clutched him in my arms. "Kookie what is wrong?!" I asked worriedly, but he didn't reply he only started to cry harder and pull me closer. "Come into my room quickly, before anyone else sees you like this and gets curious" I said to him and pulled him into my arms, carrying him bridal style through the threshold of my room in which he had never been before.

He snuggled into my chest and I sat us both down on the edge of my bed. I stroked his hair idly with my thumb for a little while, just until his sobbing subsided and all I could hear was his faint breathing and the odd sniffle.

I then repeated my question but gentler this time "Kookie what is wrong?" I asked him. "The person I like doesn't like me back, and is far too good for me anyway" he said and paused for a while before continuing "and Jimin... Jimin kissed me." I was shocked at what the maknae had just told me. "Jimin did what?!!" I exclaimed in surprise. "Is that why you are crying, because you feel bad because you don't reciprocate the feelings?" I asked softly and he nodded. "And this could be really bad news for Bangtan and our usually flawless teamwork" he replied.

I mulled the thought over in my mind for a little bit before nodding "yes it could, but Kookie this isn't your fault, don't blame yourself you didn't do anything wrong. You can't help liking someone else" I said and I saw tears build up and threaten to fall from his eyes again. I reached my hand out and wiped away the fresh tears from his eyes with my thumb.

Our eyes locked and we just sat there, both in a trance-like state, mesmerised by each other's eyes. His were a deep, delicious chocolatey brown and I found myself engulfed in them, swimming deeper and deeper, why had I never noticed how beautiful they were before? Hell why hadn't I realised how beautiful HE was before?

Suddenly I was snapped out of my daydream by my phone buzzing in my jean pocket, and I pulled it out to check who it was. It was J Hope. My heart fluttered a little when I saw that it was my crush but the butterfly in my chest was soon killed when I saw what he had texted me about.

The message read 'Hey V, could you tell Jung Kook that I am going to be back late tonight as I'm going on a sort of date thingy to dinner with one of our new dance instructors. I would tell him myself only I can't get a hold of him, he isn't answering his phone. I just wanted him to know so I don't scare him when I come back into our room late tonight, thanks v (see what I did there) much.'

At first my heart felt like it was a newly shattered ornament, but then the anger kicked in and I wanted to pick up one of the sharp pieces and stab someone with it. I placed my phone back in my pocket and thought to myself, oh well J Hope, I don't need to tell Jung Kook that because he certainly won't be going back to his room tonight...

A/N~so the people I am writing this for know who they are so this time I will skip the dedications, but I'm quite excited for where I'm going to go with this ff, I hope you guys are too. Thanks for reading :) Hwaiting!