Endgame

*A few years in the future*

*Flashback*
I stood up straight and pulled something out of my back pocket before kneeling down on one knee on the carpeted floor. I heard Jimin gasp a little and I suppressed a chuckle.

Before he could say anything I quickly saved the situation by saying "don't worry Jimin I'm not making a marriage proposal, I am however making you a promise. A promise to never try to hide my true feelings for you again, and to love you for as long as we are together, till death do us part if you like."

"Jimin will you please be mine?" I asked nervously and he nodded, ecstatic. "Yes of course Yoongi!" he exclaimed and we embraced each other in a tight, desperate hug.

Quickly I took the ring out of the box and slid it onto his ring finger as though he would change his mind. Sensing my nerves, Jimin smiled at me and whispered in my ear "thank you Yoongi, I love you" and my heart stopped. He had said it, good lord he had said it. I felt so happy I could burst when I replied "I love you too."

*End of flashback*

Jimin POV

I tried my best to shake off the overwhelming sense of deja vu I was getting as Yoongi stood before me and got down on one knee. I could see the beads of sweat forming on his brow as he took a breath to calm his nerves and slowly reached into his back pocket.

I threw a hand over my mouth, feeling the stinging sensation of tears forming in my eyes as he revealed a red velvet ;) box and picked my other hand up from where it hung at my side, caressing it in circular motions.

After drawing in a deep breath he began to speak, "Jimin, these past few years I can honestly say have been the best ones of my entire life, waking up to your smiling face every morning makes my heart beat so fast I'm afraid one day it will get tired. When I first confessed to you I gave you a ring making a promise to you that one day we would make it known to the world that we belong to each other. I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you are willing then I want that time to be now... Park Jimin, the love of my life, the only one I need, will you marry me?"

Everything else around me blurred and faded away into insignificance as I looked into the eyes of the love of my life and uttered the most true things I have ever said in my life. "Yes of course I will Yoongi you're the only one I will ever love!" I said through my tears and my heart fluttered as I saw his face break out into a heartbreaking grin.

I threw my arms around him and we embraced, hanging onto each other like our lives depended on it. We locked lips briefly before he pulled back and took the ring out of the box and slid it onto my finger.

I was looking at it for the first time and both the fact that Yoongi had just proposed to me and the ring itself took my breath away. It was a simple silver ring with a solid diamond embedded into the centre and on the side both of our names were engraved next to each other, separated by a heart. Tears were streaming down my face because in that moment I knew. I had found my reason for living, my oxygen, my everything and I wouldn't ever have to live without him.

THE END

A/N~ so I'm sad that we have come to the end 😭 but at the same time I'm incredibly grateful to everyone who has supported me and read this ff, thank you all so much! I hope you will continue to support me and that you enjoyed this ff. :)
See you guys soon,
Vicky.