Danger and Disappointment

Jung Kook POV

I was suddenly snapped out of my Tae induced daze when he his phone buzzed in his pocket, making me jump. He smiled briefly but as soon as he opened up whatever message he had received his face quickly fell and his expression was replaced by one of annoyance. I wonder what the text had said and who it was from...

He quickly turned back to me and said "Jung Kook earlier you said you were sad because you like someone who doesn't like you back." The tone of his voice was scaring me slightly with it's intensity and I felt like he was staring right through me as his expression changed feral.

He scooted closer to me and pressed himself up against me, by this point my heart was in my throat. "Why don't you let me take your mind off that..." he whispered into my skin, his lips pressed against my neck.

My palms were sweating and my heart pounding, little does he know that he is that person and by doing what I think he was about to do he was doing anything but getting my mind off it.

He took me by surprise when his lips finally collided with my own in a desperate, possessive kiss, our mouths moving in sync. At first it was rough and heated but soon he started kissing me softly and gently as though he was actually enjoying the feel of our lips pressed together as much as I was. It was though he felt he had asserted his territory and was now free to enjoy it.

He pulled back suddenly and rested his forehead against my own "Kookie why didn't you resist?" he asked "it seemed like you were enjoying that, when Jimin kissed you, you pulled back because you didn't reciprocate his feelings and liked someone else. Does the fact that you didn't pull away from me mean..."

This time it was my turn to make him sweat so I cut him off and stopped him from finishing his sentence by once again connecting our lips together.

Once it was over Tae said "I'm guessing you like me then" with a smirk plastered across his beautiful face.

Suddenly his expression turned somber as he began to speak. "I must confess at first I only kissed you because the person I thought I liked rejected me and stabbed me in the stomach once again" he said and my face fell. Seeing this he quickly continued "but when I was kissing you J Hope's face was nowhere in my mind, only yours. Now I know how you feel I would really like to do that again."

His face was flushed with embarrassment and I cupped his cheeks with my hands, full to the brim with joy. "Me too" I whispered breathily, and kissed him again.

A/N~yay finally some Vkook, hope you enjoyed this chapter even though I'm rubbish at writing about that sort of stuff as I don't have much experience :) I will dedicate this chapter to dalolLYpop  @Yixingluv @Jazz-Hoseok-Howlter and @Born-Butterfly because you guys rule.