Decisions and Delays

Jimin POV

Jung Kook had rejected me, Suga had slammed the door in my face and therefore basically rejected me, maybe I just wasn't good enough. Maybe I did repulse everyone as much as I repulsed myself after all. Maybe they saw me as the fat, needy, annoying person that I saw myself as. Maybe it was finally time to leave Bangtan, to make a fresh start somewhere else, doing something new.

I clearly wasn't the right fit for the team or for being an idol, and with the awkward situation between me and the other members right now all I would do is hinder and annoy them before our comeback.

After packing my bags I sighed and made the decision to go and see the manager right away and let him know about my decision to leave the team, I was no longer under a binding contract after the few years I have been in BTS.

It would be so easy to just walk away right now and my mind was made up, but at the same time I had this strange tugging in my chest begging me to stay.

I ignored the feeling and set off down the hallway with my bags to the manager's office on the next floor. Meanwhile I popped the SIM card out of my phone and crushed it on the floor with the heel of my foot.

Yoongi POV

I flew down the hall from NamJoon and Jin's room, speeding as fast as I could back to mine and Jimin's. Once I was there I pushed the door open quickly and my heart dropped at what I saw. The room was empty save for my things and Jimin's bed was perfectly made, as though it wouldn't be slept in for a while.

I quickly pulled out my phone and tried calling him only to find out he had cut all contact with us by taking out his SIM card no doubt.

My breathing quickened and the room started to spin, was this a panic attack? I sat on the edge of my bed and put my head in my hands. He was gone. I was too late. He had left and it was all my fault, I had shouted at him to 'man up' and slammed the door in his face all because I was too scared to admit I loved him.

He was probably upset because he had found out his crush and another member of Bangtan were busy getting it on while he was still stinging from the rejection. Poor Jimin. And now he was gone.

Then suddenly it hit me, he could still be talking to the manager! It was a long shot and I had no idea how long ago he had left, there was no indication, but still it was worth a shot. I picked myself up from my sitting position dizzily and raced down the hallway, hoping to God I could make it in time...

A/N~ ayyy, I hope you guys have enjoyed this ff so far, it has been so fun to write and even though I'm nearing the end of my plans for this book I would really like to continue it for as long as I can without dragging it out. Thanks so much for reading guys! :)