-Daddy's Little Helper-

Title: Daddy's Little Helper

Headspace ages and who's who:
Ash: Daddy
Luke: Head Space of a 5 yr old. Really is 17

Summary: Ashton has had a hard day of tuning all of the guitars, replacing there strings, and etc. when Luke gets home from a friends house he helps him out being "Daddy's little helper"

Any special information and ideas:
Not really

Your name or username you want credit gave you too with: My name is Abbi so use that!

Ok Abbi I will try! Thanks for the Idea!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ash POV
"And... Done," I say to myself as I restring the 5th guitar today. I look over to the 3 others ones left and rub my face. I pick up the next one which is Calum's favorite bass, a black one with a pink X. I start to restring it when I hear the door open and close. I smile knowing Luke is home. I walk in to see him sitting at the bar on his phone.

"Hey Lukey!" I smile he turns and smiles back, "hello Daddy!" He says I give him a hug before I get up to finish my job.

      "Daddy?" I hear his small voice ask, "yes Luke?" I ask raising a eye brow. "Where are you going?" He asks sadly.
"I'm going to continue with the guitars when I'm done we can have a movie night ok?" I ask him he nods sadly and I continue my work.

3rd person POV.

Luke wanted to make his daddy happy so he decided to make him a snack. He marched over to the fridge and pulled out milk and went to the cabinet and pulled out his personal favorite, Lucky Charms. He pours a bowl for Ashton. He then went to his room and put on his Jake from Adventure Time Onesie. He then grabs his Ice King stuffy and the cereal before going to Ashton's room.

"I made you this daddy," he says smiling. Ash looks over his shoulder at the bowl of Lucky Charms and smiles, "thank you Babe!" He says making Luke blush. "Can I help?" Luke asks picking up his guitar and strumming it a little.

"Do you want to be daddies little helper?" He asks. "Yes I do, daddy," he smiles. Ash hands him the stuff and they share the food while cutting the time in half for the job giving them more snuggle time which Luke was happy about.
_________________________________
Please Vote, comment, and share! Also send in request! The form will be in the comments or its in the summery!

Stay pretty Tiger or handsome what ever! Byes!