Personal

So I'm in Ohio for a bit and I got to see my old school's homecoming parade and it made me start thinking. When I was younger I played Volleyball and Soccer. I remember it being the cool thing to be in the parade with your team and screaming your head off with your friends. Or at the end when you go to the pep rally in the middle school and high school and dance around giggling with your friends and your 'boyfriend'

A boy came up to me while my boyfriend, Austin, and I were watching. His name is Peyton. We were best friends in 4th-8th (maybe?) and it all came back to me. Having blue and white (school colors) handprints on my face and hanging out with my friends at the Football (American) games.

I don't remember having this much fun in London. I saw my old teachers who all loved my accent and I saw my old bullies who I kinda cussed off in my head, and then I saw, him. My ex boyfriend from Highschool. DJ. We ended because he cheated on me. We had promise rings and everything. He came over to me and was still with that slut. He looked at Austin as Aust hugged me close to him while I talked to my old friends. He told me I had a 'type' and I rolled my eyes and said, "sure but you weren't in my type because my type isn't Man Whores," my brother was ready to punch DJ but I stopped him and told him to calm down.

But don't you all miss being young? No worries except what game you'll be playing at recess? I miss that and tonight made me realise that I would never change it.

Thanks if you read I just wanted to write down my thoughts.

Tell me what you miss!