-Kitten!-

Michael: 3 year old headspace
Ashton: Daddy
_________________________________
Ash POV
     So I've been hiding from Mickey for 2 weeks now that we are getting a kitten. I decided we were getting one 2 weeks ago today. I was looking online for just a gift for him. I came across kittens for sale and I bought one. They were to young to buy just yet so I was on hold. Today while Mickey is at Calum and Luke's house for a play date with Luke they are bringing her here.

      I just dropped off Mickey and I'm now setting up everything. I have a mat with food and water. A box of toys. Some treats, a tunnel, and a cage for a bed. DING DONG. Our bell goes off. I walk to the door and answer it. "Ashton Irwin?" The lady asks. "That's me," I say she smiles and hands me a kitten and walks off. She's so small and fragile.

      I put her in the cage and bring home Michael.

     "Michael when we get inside go to the living room and look under the blanket ok?" I ask he nods as I park and we go inside he throws the blanket off of the cage and squeals. "Kitten!" He yells. He opens the cage and grabs the little cat. "Millie," he whispers. I smile. "You're naming her Millie?" I ask. He shakes his head yes and I smile.

Welcome To The Family Millie!

---------------------------------

Ok hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. The cat is based off of my aunts cat Millie that she got a couple months ago!
Thanks for 1.58K Reads!

Please Vote, Comment, and Share

Stay Pretty Tigers

-MegmegB