-Days Before Christmas-

🎁 Merry Christmasish🎁
What is your favorite present you got or that you're hoping to get. Mine was a Ukulele my brother got me.
-
Thank You Everyone who commented, Dmed, and kiked.
-
{PS: Let's say they live somewhere in the Northern Hemisphere because I want it to be cold in the story.}
-
-This is A calm chapter-
-
Ashton: Daddy: 22
Luke: 4ish: 17
Michael: 3ish: 19
Calum: also 4ish: 18
-
Final Word Count for this chapter: 2694
-------------------------------------------------------
Day 1

           Ashton looks up at the clock above him practically counting the seconds to go home. At home he gets to see he three babies. Well two, the third is at school till 2:30. Finally the clock strikes 12:00 and he jumps up packing quickly and rushing home.

           When he gets home he sees them both doing something in the dining room from the window and goes inside to see Michael on his DS while Calum watches. "Daddy!" The both yell when he walks in and runs over hugging him. "Hey," he smiles hugging them back and kissing them both quickly. "What are you doing?" Michael holds up his DS to reveal his Pokémon game. "I'm playing to get ready for Sun and Moon!" Michael squeals, "and I'm watching!" Calum smiles as well.

         "Good, now I'll fix some grilled cheese while you both take a break and clean up the playroom, yeah?" The both nod running off as Ashton goes to the kitchen to cook.

       "Lunch!" Ashton yells into the house at the final sandwhich finishes. Calum and Michael hurry out sitting at the table quickly as Ashton brings out Grilled Cheese and carrots. They all begin eating and soon Calum finishes the sandwich. "All done," he smiles happily. Ashton looks over. "Can you eat your carrots please," he asks taking a bite of his own. Calum pouts. "They're yucky!" Ashton sighs. "Three," Calum shakes his head. "All and a few spankings," he warns and Calum quickly eats three of the carrot sticks. "Good boy,"

            Luke gets off the bus at 3:00ish. He waves at he bus driver and walks down the road watching as it lightly snows. He stops at the mailbox pulling out some cards and bills before walking up the driveway to the house.

         "Lukey's home!" Michael and Calum cheer happily to Ashton. "Finally," Ashton smiles opening the door as Luke walks in. "Hey Daddy," Luke smiles hugging Ash. "God Luke you're freezing," Ashton says to the red nosed boy. "It's snowing!" Is all Luke says cheerfully. Ashton chuckles. "Well then how about you do your homework then we go play in it."

Day 2

           Luke yawns as he tries to stay awake through first period. Last night was a rough night as him and Calum had a competition to see who could stay up the longest which just led to them both getting punished at 3:00 in the morning.

        "Luke," Mrs. Brown says and Luke pops his head up. "Yeah?" She motions towards the board. "When?" She asks and Luke shrugs at the history question. "Well maybe you'd know if you opened your book," everyone giggles as Luke's face turns red and he slouches down. "You don't want me calling home do you?" Luke shakes his head knowing how mad Ashton would get if he got a call from Luke's school but he couldn't help it as ten minutes later he drifts off to sleep.

        "Hemmings!" The teacher yells at Luke at the end of class. Luke jumps up at the Loud noise and groans. "Luke that's it I'm calling home now," she marches to her binders finding his phone numbers. "Your emergency contact is Boyfriend Ashton Irwin," she reads aloud as no one is left in the class but them. "Yes ma'am," she nods dialing the phone number and soon Ashton answers.