-Halloween-

I'm back, I think. I took a small small break but couldn't leave you that long so here I am sitting in my dark bedroom writing fanfiction, enjoy.
-
Calum: Daddy
Luke: 3 year old headspace
--------------------------------------------------

Calum tiredly pulls the blanket from his body and turns of the blaring alarm next to him. Monday. No one likes Mondays, except this Monday, Halloween. Halloween has to be one of the best holidays, dressing up, eating candy, and most importantly seeing his boyfriend/little Luke smile.

             He hurriedly goes to the kitchen looking for Luke since he wasn't in bed. He finds him in the playroom finally playing with some stuffed animals. "Good morning Lukey," Calum smiles cheerfully. "Morning' daddy, it's Trick-or-Treat!" Luke yells throwing several stuffies into the air.

            "It is trick or treat but that's at five so we need to get you, into the bath," Calum yawns and walks out Luke following. "Do you want to put on your penguin onesie now?" Calum asks and Luke nods. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Calum chuckles and grabs the penguin costume and a towel before they go into the bathroom.

         Calum helps Luke into the bath and helps him clean. They continue their normal day till night where they go out to collect candy. When they get him after Luke's bedtime he's so tired he can barely stand, which he's not because he has a good daddy. "Good night my little penguin," Calum whispers laying his down for bed,