-Not So Good Night-

I'm going to be staying with my younger siblings while my parents take a trip to Hawaii. Wish me luck.

Cashton.
Calum: 3-4 head space
Ashton: Daddy

Calum wakes up from his nightmare and cries. He's terrified. Ashton comes into his room with only his boxers on and sighs as he sees his distressed little boy. "Aw, Callie what happened?" He says walking over and picking up the boy holding jn in his arms. "Bad dream. You didn't want me anymore," Ashton bounces him kissing his forehead. "Of course I want you. I love you," Calum smiles and lays his head on Ashton's chest falling to sleep,

A few hours later Calum wakes up again crying and screaming. His hair sticking to his forehead from sweat. Ashton rushes in again and picks up the small kiwi. "What's a matter baby boy?" He asks. Calum holds onto Ashton for dear life. "I-I watched you get killed by a bad guy," Cal whimpers. Ashton sighs, "I'm ok baby, no bad guys will hurt us," Calum nods and eventually falls to sleep. But Ashton doesn't.

      Ashton googles what's going on with his little boy. All of his nightmares are scaring him and wants him to be better. Soon another round of cries come from Luke's room and Ashton goes in. "What's a matter this time?" He asks, Calum whines his eyes. "you left me. You said you hated me, and I'm kicked out if the band," Ashton sighs, "can you be big for a little?" He asks. Calum nods and a few minutes later Luke looks up at his boyfriend.

       "Calum? what's going on?" Calum shrugs, "I haven't had night terrors since I was like 13." Ashton nods, "maybe something triggered it? Can you big today while we try to figure this out?" Calum nods, "it's 7? Want breakfast?" Calum asks, Ashton nods not use to this.

       After a half hour or so Calum walks out with a plate of Blueberry pancakes and grapes. "Breakfast is served," he says sitting it on the bar and waiting for Ashton. Ashton walks over and eats.

       "I made you a appointment," Calum drops his fork. "Ash, you know I hate doctors!" Calum yells. Ashton nods, "I know calm down. You woke up three times crying," Calum takes the last bite of his food and angrily stomps to their
room. He opens the closet pulling out some clothes and getting dressed. He's not excited to go to the doctor.

       "I'm sorry boys it was just a bad night. If it happens frequently just take sleeping medicine and you should be ok," they thank the doctor and walk out. Ashton's not so happy. "Ashton, like he said it was only last night. I promise it won't happen again," Ashton nods kissing Calum, "don't make a promise you can't keep,"
--------------------------------------------------
Ugh! Why didn't someone tell me when I was little that being a adult was hard. Anyways, I try to get one to two updates out a week, last week I failed but I was busy with stupid school, but next week if I do get to update it'll be like 100 words.

But to make it up in two weeks (21-27) I'll get a 1000 word one up because I think I have a idea.

Anyways. Bye Tigers!