-Big Boy Calum-

Daddy: Ash
Calum: 3 year old headspace

      "Hey baby wake up," I whisper to little Calum. He sits up and looks at me. "Good morning Ash," he yawns. I look at him confused. "No daddy today?" I ask he shakes his head and I let him get ready as I go to watch TV. "Ash? Where is breakfast?" Calum asks coming out of his room. "You are a big boy you can do it," I say he sighs and start cooking.

      Later that day I am over at Michael and Luke's. Luke is in the corner in a punishment while Michael and I talk. They don't do AgePlay, Luke is a little.

      That night I come home and Calum isn't there I search all around till I hear the door open. "Calum Hood!" I scold. He looks up at me. "Calum I know you aren't in your head space today but you are still my responsibility and you do not leave without telling me. You are being punished," I say. He looks at me. "No I'm 18 today not 3," he say. I grab his arm even with his struggling and sit down bending him over my lap. "No Daddy!" He whines falling into his head space. "Sorry baby,"

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
After is 15 spankings he curls up to my chest. I smile and wrap my arms around him. "I love you daddy," he sighs. "I love you too baby," I smile!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey hope you enjoyed! Thank you for 1K+ reads I'm doing a tag think for it which will be next chapter! See you soon!