-Blankie Troubles-

Suggested by HaylieMClifford
Ashton: 3
Michael: Daddy
Calum: Papa
Luke: Dada

The boys are trying to get Ashton to stop carrying around his blanket or Stuffie. And Ash has a lot of fits. *spanking is good for me*

Ok thank you soooo much for this suggestion!!! I hope you and everyone else enjoys this!
I also forgot to mention that if you suggest something I will follow you so yeah!
Let's do this!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

      "Ashton! Please we really need you to not carry your blanket to the store," Dada Luke groans to a refusing Ashton standing in front of him with his baby blue blanket squeezed tightly to his chest. "No," Ash stops.

      "Ashton! Listen to your dada!" Papa Calum says from the kitchen while making sure everything is in the grocery list they need. "Ashton Blankie now!" Luke says holding out his hand. Ashton stomps his foot and stomps all the way to his room.

     "You know what I will stay here, you too can go to the store. I will just take him to that new bouncy house place in the Age Play mall," Luke says. "Are you sure you will be good with Ash by yourself?" Calum asks. "Yes mom," Luke jokes smiling. Calum rolls his eyes and walks out the door with Michael.

      "Ash?" Luke says as he opens Ashton's bedroom door to see him peacefully playing with his train set. "Do you want to give me your blankie?" I ask he shakes his head. "Ok then I guess you don't want to go to the bouncy house place," I sigh pretending to walk out of his room. "Wait no Dada!" Ashton crys. "What Ash?" I want to go to bouncy house place!" He yells.

      "Inside voice Ash," Luke reminds. Ashton stomps his foot and lets out a screech. "Ashton Fletcher Irwin, we have neighbors respect them," Luke scolds. Ash glares and Luke and in one moves he throws a hair is plastic and metal train at him. It hits Luke right in the eye. "OWW!" Luke yells immediately bringing his hand up to his eye. He walks out of Ashton's room and calls Calum.
(L:Luke; C:Calum)
C: hello
L: come home please
C: we are shopping Luke what's a matter?
L: Ashton threw a train at me and it hit my eye which is swelled shut.
C: O my God we are checking out the stuff we have then coming home immediately
L: thank you
C: see you then bye!
L: bye.

     Luke walks over to the kitchen and grabs a ice pack and puts it on his eye and sits down on the couch.

     When the guys get home Calum walks over to Luke to check out his eye while Michael goes to Ashton's room. "It looks like you will just have a black eye," Calum says. Luke nods. "Well at least I will have a eye," Luke says. Calum nods and they hear crying from Ashton's room.

(A few minutes earlier)

     "Ashton! Why did you throw the train at Luke?" Daddy Michael scolds. "Because he wanted to take my blankie!" Ashton whines. "Ash you need to learn that the world doesn't revolve around you and your blankie. For your temper tantrum today and giving dada a black eye I think you need 30," Michael says. Ashton looks at him about to argue but shakes his head knowing that will only add on more and he lays across Michael's lap.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.
"Owwie daddy!" That hurts Ashton crys, "it's supposed too," Michael says.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.
"Stop!" Ashton cries, "almost there babe," Michael comforts.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
"please?" Ashton tries. "Only ten more," Michael says.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.
"All done," Michael says pulling Ashton up to his chest. "So Ash can I have your blankie please?" Michael asks. Ashton hands him the blanket and Michael puts it in his bed. "Blankie is only for mornings until you get dressed then no more blankie, now want to watch movies and have snuggles for the rest of the night?" Michael smiles. Ashton nods and they go to the living room to watch The Lorax.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I'm sorry if you all get mad at me but I might not update that much next month like maybe one time because my now ex-boyfriend DJ and I got into a huge fight and yeah we broke up and we will not be back together but now I'm done with boys for a little.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter especially you HaylieMClifford but if you did be sure to Vote on this chapter along with Share, Follow Me, and Comment some prompts!

Stay Pretty Tigers

Bye!