-Silent Treatment-

"I'm sorry Luke," Ashton apologizes for the thousandth time today. Last night he promised Luke cuddles and a movie but he got so caught up in work that he forgot and just have him a hug good night.

Luke just stared at the show flashing across the screen and ignored his daddy. "Luke please talk to me," Ashton begged. After a few more minutes of begging he gave up and texted Calum and Michael to come over.

When they got to the apartment Calum ran off to play with Luke while Michael and Ashton talked. "Luke is giving me the silent treatment," Ashton said. Michael sat up wide eyed. "why?" He asks taking a sip from his coffee cup. "Last night I promised him I would snuggle with his and watch Big Hero 6 but instead I just gave him a hug goodnight and then scolded him for wining.

Michael looked at him. "Tonight set up a nice little movie night, that's what I always do for Calum when he gets mad at me," He shrugs.

Ashton nodded and hopped up. "It's 7:00 we better be leaving," much said calling out for Calum a tired Calum walks out of the room rubber my his eyes and yawning. Michael picked him up and Calum snuggled in to his neck closing his eyes. "Goodnight and luck," he said leaving.

Ashton runs to the living room putting in the disk and setting up the couch before fixing popcorn.

Once everything is perfect he goes into Luke's room to find him peacefully playing with his stuffed penguin.

He picks him and even with a struggling Luke and set him on the couch. Luke's face lights up and he hugs Ashton. "I'm sorry I was bad and ignored you," he apologizes. Ashton nods and kisses his head before they go as on the movie.