-The Show-

-Hey it's me Hannah. I'm nervous to be writing in this because how I met Meg was through this story so I'm like Phil trash no. 1 but like for Meg. Here it is though!-

Papa: Calum
Daddy: Ashton (obviously)
Dada: Michael
Luke: 17 but has a 3 year old headspace
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Luke walks down the steps to the kitchen. Day two of him not being in his headspace and it's bothering him. "Good morning bub," Calum smiles from the kitchen getting out a sippy cup. "I can drink from a normal cup Cal," Luke says walking in and grabbing a glass cup from the cabinet. "Again?" Calum asks and Luke nods putting water into the cup.

"It's fucking annoying me," Luke says as Ashton walks out. "Hey!" Ashton scolds and Luke turns to him and Ashton sighs realizing what's going on. "Again?" Calum answers with a "yeah," and hands Ashton a cup of coffee. "Nothing gets you back?" Ashton asks sitting down and Luke just shakes his head. "If something did I'd be back," Calum wraps his arms around Luke, "not even snuggles?" Luke giggles, "no I don't think so," Calum sighs and stands back up. "Miss my little cuddle monster I'm lonely when you just play video games all day," Luke smiles at him, "I miss me too,"
-
-
         Michael sits in the living room watching as Luke plays some game. "How about going to the park?" He asks Luke shrugs his shoulders, "I don't like teenager Luke," Michael chuckles. Luke pauses the game and looks at him, "that's not nice I'm a good person," he says trying to not smile. Michael smiles at him and stands up, "let's go!" Luke shuts down the game and gives him a questioning look, "uh where are we going?" He asks. Michael grabs some car keys and opens the door, "park,"

         "Go swing," Michael says sitting down on the branch he always sits on when he takes Luke there. Luke walks over to the swings and pulls out his phone. "Put your phone away and swing," Michael yells over to him. Luke rolls his eyes and puts it away before starting to swing soon he slowly feels his headspace come in. He jumps off the swing and feel the headspace fully come on as he giggles and runs over to Michael.

         "Dada?" He asks Michael looks up from his phone and hugs little Luke, "I missed you so much,"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So you guys hit the comment and vote goal for the special chapter that Meg promised. But you need 3kish more reads. It will be easy with how fast reads go up. But go follow me I might be writing my own stories there ItsMehHannah