-Be Mad At Him-

I got this really good I idea from someone you who wants to remain anonymous.

Luke: 2
Ashton: Daddy
Michael:Dada
Calum: Papa
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Luke was peacefully playing with his toys when Papa Calum came to check on him. "Are you doing okay Lukey?" He asks bending down. "I'm good just about to save princess horsey from the evil captain dog," he answers. Calum chuckles and stands back. He is about to walk away when he hears a gasp. "You broke King Kitty!!" Luke cries. "I'm so sorry Baby I didn't see King Kitty," Calum explains. Luke sits there crying about his toy while Calum runs to get help.

     "Michael! Ashton! I need help," Calum says once he get the attention from the guys. "what did you do?'' Ashton asks. Calum explains the situation and Ash goes into Luke's room to see if he is okay.

        "are you oh buddy?'' Ashton asks a pouting Luke. Luke stays quiet and doesn't answer. "Luke talk to me please." Ash begs. After trying for a few more minutes he gives up and walks out of his room. "He won't talk,' He says sadly.

       Michael walks in and smiles at Luke, "come on babe are you okay?'' Michael asks. Luke still does not speak. "Luke Talk Now,'' Micky says. Luke doesn't budge. Michael stands up aggervated.

     At dinner time Luke finally comes out of his cave and sits at the table. "is dinner done?" he asks. Ashton looks over at him. "well looks like someone decided to speak aye? and yes.'' He answers. "Luke you do know we have to punish you for not talking to us earlier and not telling what's wrong. It scares us," Ash says. "But you should punish Papa! he broke King Kitty!" Luke yells. Ash walks over to the couch.

          "Luke Here Now.'' Ash says. Luke walks over and gets into the position he knows all to well. Only 10 okay bud?'' Ash asks Luke nods and he starts.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK. "Owwie!" Luke cries. "Please stop!".  "half way baby,'' Ashton says continuing

  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK ! "All done baby" He says comforting a shaking and crying Luke. Then Calum walks into the room.

      "Look what I got you Luke!" He says giving Luke a new King Kitty. The rest of the night consisted of cuddles and movies.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So I wrote most of this on the computer for the first time. I don't really like the computer but yeah I'm almost to 2K reads!!

Please, Vote, Comment, Share and Send me ideas. Either PM me or leave them in the comments.

Title:

Headspace ages and who's who:

Summary:

Any special information and ideas:

Your name or username you want credit gave you too with:

Have a good day or night.