~The Penguin Stuffie~

Haven't wrote up here for a while but I don't care I'm going to do it. I also just got the right side of my nose and septum pierced literally 10 minutes ago. Mistake don't do them both at he same time it hurts like a bitch.

I got the idea from babysitting my little siblings.

Michael: papa
Calum: daddy or dada
Luke: around 1 1/2 headspace
Ashton: 2 or 3 headspace
--------------------------------------------------

         It was a normal morning. Luke being his grumpy tired morning self. Lounging on the couch eating dry cereal while watching Bubble Guppies with his stuffed penguin.

         Ashton sat at the table eating while he played Angry Birds on his IPad. Calum and Michael both cleaned the house before Calum had to go to the studio to record some parts he didn't get to when he was sick.

        "Well I'm going to go be good boys!" Calum yells getting several byes back. Ashton smiled to himself when he saw Michael go upstairs to fold clothes and Luke went to the bathroom. He grabbed the penguin and hid it in his own toy box and hurried back to his spot at the table.

        As Michael hung up the last of Calum's closet he heard crying and yelling down stairs. He cursed under his breath before hurrying down. He finds Ashton and Luke fighting. Luke yelling and crying while Ashton just sat there saying no.

         "What happened?" Michael asks picking up Luke and rubbing his back. "H-H-he stole my p-penguin," Luke cries. Michael looks over to Ashton, "did you steal his penguin Ashton?" Ashton bit his lip but said no. "Are you lying?" Ashton said no again but knew it was a yes.

       "Fine then but if we find it anywhere where you hide things you're going to get a spanking," he warns. Ashton chews him lip before speaking up, "I-I-I'm not lying," he says taking a chance.

As the three boys walk around the house Ashton goes into his room to get Luke's penguin but right as he gets it out Michael walks in. "Ashton Irwin," he says Ash turns around and stares at them. "My penguin!" Luke yells running over grabbing it. Michael picks up Ashton who starts struggling and crying in his arms.

Calum walks through the house doors and smiles happy to be home but his smile drops when he hears screaming and crying. "I'm home," he yells. Luke hurries down the steps. "Ashy store my penguin and hid it. Papa is going to give him spankies," Luke says. Calum nods, "stay here bub," Luke sits in the living room as Calum runs up the stairs to see Michael kneeled down talking to a Ashton who sits curled up into a ball crying.

"Ashton, why did you take Luke's toy?" Ashton looks up and lets out a shaky breath. "I-I was just playing," he cries. "Well you know Luke loves his penguin. You shouldn't have lied. Next time tell him you hid his toy and for him to go find him then he gets to his it," Calum smiles. Ashton nods. "Ok how about you just go to the naughty chair till you calm down," He smiles at the little boy. Ashton nods getting up and walking over to it and sitting in it.