-Goodnight Mikey-

While looking at my chapters like I do occasionally I see that I had a comment from March I never saw. I'm sorry HaylieMClifford that I never saw it till today but I hope you like it.

Daddy: Ashton
Dada: Calum
Mikey: 3
Lukey: 1
--------------------------------------------------

Ashton

        I plant a soft kiss on Luke's forehead as I lay him carefully into his bed. I walk towards Cal and I's room hoping he has Mikey asleep. "Please Michael," I hear Calum plead from inside. I walk in looking to see Michael sitting up with his head rested against Calum's shoulder happily talking about some show.

      "He won't go to sleep?" I ask sitting down by Calum brushing my fingers through Michael's red hair. "No, he just keeps talking about Nemo!" Calum says frustrated. "Calm down we'll get him to sleep," I say lightly while taking Michael. "How about we just cuddle yeah?" Mikey nods as I lay back and he cuddles into my chest. Calum yawns laying down as well.

      "You do need to try sleeping," Calum sighs. "M' not tired," Michael says  playing with my fingers. "Can we play cars?" I shake my head, "Pokemon?" I shake my head again, "hide and seek?" Calum sighs, "how about we play the quiet game?" Michael nods whole pretending to lock his lips and throw the key away.

       I let out a sigh at the quiet till I hear I hear a giggle, "oopsies, I lose. Now can we play hide and seek?" I shake my head once again tonight, "let's go to sleep," Michael let's out a whimper, "BUT I DON'T WANT TO!" I feel Calum flinch at Michael scream and I glare at Mikey, "don't wake up Luke-" but it was too late, I hear cries coming from the room over and I get up walking over opening the door to the nursery. Luke sits up crying holding his penguin stuffed animal close to his chest.

     "Daddy," he whimpers. I pick him up holding him in my arms, "it's ok," I whisper slipping his dummy back into his mouth. I wipe a couple more tears away from his eyes as I see them flutter close. But he jumps back awake when I hear loud laughs and foot steps running. Luke opens his eyes and struggle out of my arms and opens his door running out. I see Michael running away from Calum and giggling while Calum looks tired and annoyed. Luke joins him running around.

       I hurry to help and finally after around twenty minutes grab Luke who's a giggling mess. He lets out a huge yawn cuddling more into my arms and closing his eyes quickly falling asleep while Calum holds Michael.

         I lay Luke back down happy he's not as difficult as Michael and walk out to see him still awake talking to Calum. "Ok Michael how about if you go to sleep I'll make chocolate chip pancakes?" He shakes his head as I smirk getting a idea, "or we could get pizza for lunch," he quickly closes his eyes letting out fake snores.

       I chuckle as Calum rubs his back hopping he'll stay like that but with Michael being in a three year old headspace it's never that easy. "All done," he shrugs hopping up walking to his room. "I want him to go to bed," Calum yawns as I sit next to him. He lays his head in my shoulder his hair falling into his eyes. "I know. Go into bed I'll get him to bed," he nods as we kiss quickly before he walks to bed.

        I walk into Michael's room to see him playing with his train set. "Play with Mikey?" He asks holding out a red train. I shake my head. "No I think I'm going to go to sleep so I can go to the park and eat pizza tomorrow. I heard that if you don't go to bed in ten minutes you don't get any," Michael jumps up quickly and lays down on his Charmander sheets before finally, finally, falling asleep.

       I walk into my room to see Calum fast asleep and I lay next to him spooning him, "goodnight Cal,"