-The Magical Balls-

Ok my friend gave this to me for a idea. She loves reading these and says she definitely loves punishments so since that I will add one and so yeah. Thanks for almost 700 reads also!

Ashton: Daddy
Michael: 3 year old head space
Calum: 4 year old head space
Luke: 2 year old head space
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashton POV
"Daddy!!!" I hear 3 voices yell. I groan and stand up out of bed. I go into their room and see them all in there beds looking at me. I smile. "What's a matter boys?" I ask leaning up against the wall. "I don't feel good daddy," Michael whines. I go over to him and put my hand on his forehead.

"You are pretty warm Michael," I sigh. "You guys will have to be big boys today," I say they all nod sadly which breaks my heart. "I will go make breakfast you all get ready," I say leaving the room. I go to the kitchen and fix bacon with eggs and put them on "big boy plates"

"Hey Ash," I hear a boys voice say I turn around to see all the boys at the table but one thing Calum is in a footie onesie.

       "Calum?" I ask he looks at me, "yes daddy?" He asks I rub my face, "I told you, you have to be a big boy today," I sigh. He looks at me with glossy eyes. "I don't want to!!!" He screams. "Calum!" I scold. He looks at me. "Calum no tantrums today," I say. He stomps his foot and runs to his room. "I will be right back," I tell the guys before walking into his room.

"Calum get over here," I say sternly. He walks over knowing what is happening. "I will only give you 10 then you have to be a big boy," I say laying him over my lap.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "3 more bud," I say SMACK SMACK SMACK. "All done now be a big boy," I say he nods and I leave his room.

20 minutes later He walks out in a Nirvana shirt and skinny jeans. "Are you ready now?" I ask. "Yeah sorry Ash I just don't like going out of my head space even if I do love being big sometimes.

After breakfast we drive to the doctor and I go in with Michael leaving Luke in Calum in the car warning them of what will happen if they ruin the car.

I sign in Micky and we wait. "Michael Clifford?" A nurse asks coming out. We stand up and go to the room. After the doctor checks him out he tells him he needs to get his tonsils taken out.

"What are tonsils?" Michael asks once we get back into the car. "They are two magical balls in your throat that when they lose there magic you have to get them taken out." I answer. "Woah!" They all say. "Yeah," I laugh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys it's been a hard week last week my Brother Netrick was in a car accident Thursday and sprained his neck, broke his arm, broke his leg, broke 3 ribs, and got a concussion. So please pray for him or whatever. But yeah!

Please Vote, Comment, and Share

Stay Pretty Tigers