-School-

I had to help my little brother with math homework, 3:30-9:15. Fml

Luke: 5 year old headspace
Calum: Daddy
--------------------------------------------------

Luke taps his foot anxiously as his eyes flash from the white board to the clock. Finally the bell rings and he hops out of his seat running out of class.

He hurried to his locker grabbing his bag before heading to his boyfriend/daddies locker. He smiles when he sees Calum still at his locker and he runs over hugging his side. "Daddy!" He says excitedly. Calum chuckles and detaches himself from Luke, "Lukey!" He mocks as Ashton walks over, "Calum, I heard you have another detention," he giggles.

    Luke looks at Calum sadly. "But you said we would hang out today," he says quietly. "I'm sorry bud but you know I don't do homework," he says kissing Luke's forehead. Luke rolls his eyes and leaves.

       He walks to his house and goes inside. He ignores his mom and walks up to his room. His phone dings and buzzes in his pocket.

From: Daddy💞💘
I'm sorry baby.

From: Daddy💞💘
Please Lukey I love you. I'm sorry

From: Daddy💞💘
After my detention I'll make it up to you. How about ice cream and a new Stuffie?

From: Daddy💞💘
ANSWER ME PLEASE!

Calum peaks down at his phone making sure the teacher can't see him. No answers from Luke. He sighs mad at himself. Finally his phone buzzes.

From: Lukey💖
Ok, I'm sorry daddy

To: Lukey💖
You're okay. I'll pick you up at 3:30.

Luke smiles as he brushes his hair. He looks over at his clock, 3:24. He smiles and pulls down his Misfits shirt and smiles. 'Ding' he hurried down the stairs and opens the door to see Calum.

Calum hugs him. "I'm sorry sorry baby I'm so so sorry," Luke giggles, "it's fine daddy, but I read that you were taking me to get ice cream," Calum nods, "two scoops," Luke gasps and let's out a squeal, "two?" Calum nods, "but that means you have to be good," Luke nods, "I'll be really super good daddy," and with that the go to the ice cream parlor.

"Two scoops of chocolate please," Luke asks smiling like a idiot with the lady gives it to him. He sits down where is told and eats it all quickly. "Ok now let's go to the toy store and you can get a stuffie, yeah?" Luke nods throwing away his napkins and grabbing Calum's hand so they can leave.

       Luke hurries to the stuffed animal section when they get in the store. After looking for a bit he finds the perfect one. A penguin with blue eyes and a crown. "Daddy can I please get this one?" He asks giving his best puppy dog eyes, "ok course baby let's  go check out. They walk to the front and pay for the toy before going to Cal's to snuggle and watch movies.