A Risky Decision

It's been about a month since the mysterious human girl first fell into the Underground, and she has been staying with Toriel for the whole time. The girl uses her new CELL PHONE very responsibly, and not very often.

She has also been chatting with Sans through the door everyday, from about 11:30 am to 4 pm. They both tell awful puns to each other, but they always burst out laughing.

The girl's voice had fully healed over the month and she feels even more determined than when she first arrived and started doing puzzles with Toriel.

Right now, the girl and Sans were talking about even more horrible puns, then Sans lead them off topic.

"Hey kid, I've been . . . thinking about that . . . name I was thinking of giving you."

"Really?!" the girl grew excited. She's been in the Underground for a months and not even Toriel could come up with a name for the girl. "What is it?"

"It's probably not that good, but what about Frisk? I'm not sure, that was the first thing-" the girl cut him off.

"Sans I love it! My first name! Just call me Frisk from now on!" Frisk jumped up and did a little happy dance, since she had waited so long for a name.

"I can see you love it."

Frisk stopped. "What do you mean?"

"I can hear you jumping around."

Frisk blushed. "Whatever."

"Yeah, whatever Frisk."

Frisk smiled when Sans said her new name. Honestly, after the month was half over, whenever Sans tells her a joke, or pretty much anything, she starts to blush.

Maybe I'm . . . starting to like Sans, She thought. No, that can't be, I don't even know what he looks like. Huff, whatever.

"Hey kid."

Frisk looked up from her feet and looked at the door. "Yeah?"

"It be really cool if you could, ya know, come through here. So we can see each other face-to-face."

Frisk nodded. "That would be great."

They then both heard a noise behind them. "Did you hear that?" Sans asked.

Frisk nodded, scared. "Yeah, I don't know what it is though."

"My child!" She heard faintly.

"Oh no!" Frisk said. "Toriel came home early! I've never told her I've been coming down here, what do I do Sans!"

"First off, stay quiet, or she'll find you. Just wait."

Frisk nodded and waited for another sound, but nothing came. She turned back to the door. "Maybe she left, to get something?"

"Yeah, maybe."

Then, Frisk's phone went off. It was Toriel, calling her.

"Toriel's calling me!" Frisk was now scared. She would surly get grounded if Toriel found her down in the basement. Frisk didn't answer.

"My child!" She heard, but this time louder. "Where are you?!"

"I gotta go Sans. I don't know if I'll be back tomorrow." Frisk told him. She stood up and ran to the end of the hallway but ran into a mass of white fur. Frisk backed up and looked up to see Toriel with a mad look on her face.

"What are you doing down here?" Toriel asked Frisk.

"Kid?" Frisk sighed as Sans yelled through the door. "Frisk are you alright?"