Meeting Him

Frisk walked down a super snowy path while it continued to snow around her. How could Sans put up with all this? Well, he may have lived in this area longer, so he must be used to it by now.

She looked around. There was only trees with no leaves and no Sans.

Frisk got out her phone and called Sans. He picked up.

"Hey kid," He said, "why you calling so early?"

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"It's about 6 in the morning. Your lucky my laziness didn't kick in, or I would not have picked up."

A blast of cold wind hit Frisk and she immediately started to shake.

"Kid, what's that noise?" Sans asked, hearing the wind through the phone, but not knowing what the noise was.

"It's n-n-nothing." Frisk stuttered.

"Really, what is it?" Sans replied, serious.

"D-didn't you get m-my text?"

"Um . . . no. What text?"

"I said to m-meet me at the door."

"You want me to head over?"

"Y-yes." Frisk started to feel more tired and weak from the cold. She was wearing shorts, and that didn't help at all.

"P-please h-hurry."

Frisk hung up and that started to worry Sans back at his house. He, in fact, didn't receive a text from Frisk, but he checked anyways. There it was.

Frisk: sans, meet me near the door

He sighed. "What are you up to now, kid?"

Sans teleported to the door, since he didn't want to walk, but he started to feel scared. That Toriel lady from earlier today told him not to talk to Frisk anymore, but if Frisk had this under control, then it was ok with him.

"Kid?" He said quietly. "Are you there? Did you call me here for fun?"

He waited a little longer, but there was no response, so he got up and started walking home. He decided to pass all the puzzles his brother made, just to look at them. He then saw the silhouette of a . . . well, something, cause Sans couldn't tell what it was.

Frisk, on the other hand, was near the bridge with bars hanging over it. She thought it must've been some trap, since Toriel did say that the monsters here loved to make traps. She turned and saw a silhouette of a supposed monster behind her. She started to panic, but also got a little excited, thinking that this was finally when she got to meet Sans.

The monster outline stepped closer to Frisk, with a sort of look of curiosity as to what he was looking at. the wind started to pick up, making Frisk even colder and making it harder to see the monster coming towards her.

Sans finally stopped in from of the dark figure. He could tell it was an outline of a human, and he could tell, because he has seen humans before.

"h u m a n." Sans said slowly, scaring the crap out of Frisk, even though she could see the silhouette of a shape of a monster, maybe, standing in front of her.

How does it know I'm a human? She asked herself, but shook it off. Maybe it was because Toriel didn't want anyone else to come through the door that led from the ruins. She wasn't sure.

"is this how you greet a new pal?" The words this monster said pulled Frisk out of her thoughts. She had just been standing there when she looked down and saw that the monster held out a hand. She didn't know what else to do, so she shook the stranger's hand, and apon contact, heard a sort of fart noise.

"ha." the stranger said. "the old woopie - cushion in the hand trick. classic."

Just then, all the wind and blowing snow died down and Frisk and the stranger could see each other. This new monster was actually a skeleton. It had a blue jacket on with fur lining around the hood, black shorts with a white stripe down each leg, pink slippers and a gigantic grin on his face. Well, Frisk guessed it was a man by the way they talked.

Now that she thought about it, their voice seemed familiar.

"Wait," she said, causing shock to the skeleton. "You sound familiar."

The skeleton became even more shocked. "so do you."

They stared at each other for a couple seconds, then the monster broke it. "frisk?"

"Sans!"

They both smiled and went in for a hug. "I can't believe I finally met you Sans." Frisk said in the hug.

"same here, kid."

They pulled apart and Sans continued to look at her. He honestly never expected human, and Frisk never told him what she was, race wise. She had on a blue sweater with two purple stripes, blue jean shorts that went to her thighs and brown sort of combat boots.

Just then, the wind picked up once again, and Frisk started to fall, but Sans caught her before she hit the snow.

"seems your falling for me, kid." Sans said, trying to help Frisk stand up, but she kept falling, her legs weak.

"S-sorry, S-Sans," she said trying to get a hold of his jacket. "I-I've been out here for w-who knows how long i-in only this." Frisk jestured to her outfit and mostly her shorts. When she left the Ruins, she never expected this new place to be covered in snow.

"well that's a problem." Sans replied. "did you not know this place was covered in snow?"

"T-Toriel never told me about the r-rest of the Underground, j-just about the Ruins, a-and that was still very little."

Sans could feel how cold Frisk's skin was becoming, and her eyes were starting to droop.

"alright. let's head over to my place. i know a short cut."

Sans tried to help Frisk walk, but she only stummbled, paralyzed by the cold. He took off his jacket and put it on Frisk and zipped it up as well. She could already feel warmer, and she was able to walk with Sans, she just had to keep a hand on his shoulder.

They walked through the barrier on the bridge and Frisk saw a flash of blue light, blinding her for a couple seconds, but then she was in front of a two story house, covered in some places with snow. There was a pirate flag hanging from the roof and some Christmas lights were strung from the roof.

She looked at Sans who was still smiling. "you can head inside, kid. my bro papyrus may be home, but don't worry. if he talks about capturing you, he wouldn't hurt even a fly. just, if you hurt him," Sans turned to Frisk, his eye sockets empty of the usual white dots in there. It was quite sinister. "y o u r g o n n a h a v e a b a d t i m e , o k ?"

Frisk was frightened of this new, overprotective side of Sans, but he was only protecting his brother, which she found kind of cute. Frisk smiled and nodded, which confused Sans.

that usually scares the crap out of the other kids, he thought to himself. *sigh* i guess this one's different. oh well, let's introduce her to pap.

-----

Thank you everyone for 100 reads already!!! It must've been since I haven't updated in a while, and I'm sorry, I've been working on some AWESOME new drafts, which I hope you'll guys like. Anyways, hoping to get to 200 soon!!!
-MysteriousKyrgy