His Younger Brother

Frisk and Sans walked into the house in front of them and was greeted with a putrid smell. Frisk covered her nose and looked up at Sans, who's face was scrunched up from the smell as well. Sans looked down at Frisk.

"sorry, forgot to tell you." He said. "my bro isn't the best at cooking. he's still learning, just with the wrong person."

Frisk went to sit on the couch, but Sans slammed the door, making a tall skeleton in the kitchen look at you. It's eyes went wide and he started spinning. He soon stopped and the skeleton ran over to look at you.

"SANS!" It yelled right in Frisk's face, making her cover her ears. "YOU BROUGHT A HUMAN! FINALLY, YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A TOTAL LAZYBONES!"

"papyrus, bro," Sans began, "i don't 'act' like a total lazybones, i am the very definition of lazybones."

"LIKE I DON'T KNOW THAT!"

Apperently the skeleton named Papyrus sighed and turned his attention back to Frisk.

"YOU HAVE MEET WITH A TERRIBLE FATE, HAVEN'T YOU HUMAN? (not a Majora's Mask reference . . . ok maybe it is, whatever!) RUNNING INTO THE GREAT PAPYRUS, SOON TO BE ROYAL GUARD MEMBER!" Papyrus stood up straight so he could make a heroic pose. "I WILL CAPTURE YOU, BRING YOU TO UNDYNE, AND GET ALL THE PRAISE I DESERVE, ONCE YOU HAVE BEEN BROUGHT TO THE KING!"

Frisk started to tense up. Toriel in the past had said some mean things about the king, saying he was an evil man who didn't like humans because of an event that happened with one in the past.

"I'VE HEARD RUMORS THAT ASGORE WILL THEN TAKE YOUR SOUL, AND-" Frisk cut Papyrus off, very scared.

"T-t-take my SOUL!" Frisk yelled. "I-I don't want that."

She then turned and ran out the front door out into the cold. Sans was suprised by this action.

"kid!" He yelled to her. "where are you going?!"

Frisk didn't respond, scared of the new skeleton she met moments before, saying that he was going to give her to somebody who was going to kill her.

She had taken a right once she left the house, and soon passed an inn and a shop, as well as a sign that said 'Welcome to Snowdin'. She continued to run until she didn't know where she was. She remembered passing over a long bridge moments ago, but seemed to be in an entirely different place. She grew scared.

"Hello?" Frisk called quietly. "Anyone there?"

She held on tighter to Sans's jacket, which she never returned. Frisk was scared that she might never find her way back to Snowdin, and may even die out in the snow. She walked forward and soon made it to someone who was selling what looked to be ice cream. Frisk walked over to the tall blue rabbit.

"Great weather for something cold!" They said. "I just wonder why nobody is buying my nice cream."

"I'll take one." Frisk said, now feeling her stomach grumble.

The rabbit looked at her, quite suprised. "Really?!"

"Sure, they sound good."

The rabbit smiled super big and gave Frisk two, since they were on sale that day. Frisk payed with some gold Toriel gave her in case of an emergency.

Frisk walked on until she noticed she was near the area where she had met Sans in person. She smiled and ran over the bridge and to the doors that led to the Ruins. Hopefully Toriel would let her back, since she was to scared to go back to Papyrus.

Frisk tried to open the door, but with no luck. She sighed as she soon realized she would have to find her was back, but she couldn't remember where to go.

Frisk headed back to the bridge with the non working barrier over it and started to feel her eyes droop again, just like before. She began to worry that she may fall asleep and never get back to Sans. She tried to get back to Snowdin, but seemed to get even more lost.

Back in Snowdin, Sans was really worried. He had told Frisk that Papyrus would never hurt anyone, but she had gotten scared anyways. Papyrus was also a little scared for the sake of the new human. Sans told him a little about her when he talked with her through the Ruins door. He was hoping to get to know her a little better over a nice spaghetti dinner, well, that's how Papyrus thought things would go down.

"SANS," Papyrus said after quite a few minutes of silence. "MAYBE YOU SHOULD CALL THE HUMAN, TO SEE WHERE THEY ARE AT."

"well, i haven't tried that yet. let's give it a shot."

Sans dialed Frisk's number, but she didn't pick up. Out in the snowy area she was in, it was so cold, she couldn't feel her phone vibrate. Sans worried even more now.

"she didn't pick up." He said, putting his phone away.

"OH, THIS IS ALL THE GREAT PAPYRUS'S FAULT!" Papyrus said, making a sad pose. "IF I HAD NOT FRIGHTENED THE HUMAN WITH TALK OF THE KING, MAYBE SHE WOULD STILL BE HERE."

"hey pap, don't beat yourself up over this. it was her choice to go run off. you didn't do anything." Sans was now getting a little annoyed. Frisk always picked up her phone in the past, why hadn't she now?

Sans stood up from where he was sitting on the couch. "i'm gonna go look for her. maybe she didn't go far. just stay here, alright pap?"

"OK SANS."

Sans walked out the front door and began to look for Frisk, passing the welcome sign in the process.

"alright, where did you go, kiddo?"