Lost and Found

Frisk continued to walk around, but she felt she was going in circles. She had taken out her phone and saw quite a few missed calls from Sans and a new number. She called it and it was answered after the 2nd ring.

"HELLO HUMAN!" The phone yelled, erupting with happiness.

"P-Payrus?" She asked.

"YES INDEED HUMAN! I'M TERRIBLY SORRY I SCARED YOU OFF WITH TALK OF THE KING. PLEASE RETURN TO OUR HOME."

"I-I would be glad to, b-but I have N-no idea where I am."

"TURN YOUR PHONE ON SPEAKER AND TURN YOUR VOLUME ALL THE WAY UP. SANS IS LOOKING FOR YOU AND IF HE HEARS ME, HE'LL FIND YOU."

"A-Alright." Frisk did what she was asked and held the phone away from her ear, and good thing too, since Papyrus yelled at the top of his lungs, that he doesn't have, Sans's name.

She heard a call back. Papyrus and the voice played a game of Marco Polo until Sans had found Frisk, standing there shaking in his other jacket.

"your still breathing. that's good." He said, trying to lighten the mood.

"I'm sorry Sans." Frisk said, hugging him, while also taking Sans by suprise. "I just got scared of the talk of death. Can we go back to your place, please?"

"well, since you asked so nicely. i'll take the shortcut."

They started walking hand in hand. Frisk saw the familiar blast of blue light and then it faded to the front of Sans's house.

She smiled when the door opened to to a even happier Papyrus. Frisk ran over and gave him a hug.

"I'm sorry I left, I just got scared." Frisk told him.

"THAT'S ALRIGHT HUMAN . . . I MEAN, WHAT'S YOUR NAME?"

"Frisk."

"WHAT A PRETTY NAME FOR A PRETTY GIRL!" Papyrus pulled back and ruffled Frisk's hair, making her smile again.

Frisk yawned and shivered.

"alright there kid?" Sans asked, a little worried.

"Yeah, just tired and cold." Frisk then sneezed.

"ARE YOU SURE FRISK? ARE YOU GETTING SICK?"

Frisk looked down, sad. "Maybe, I don't know. I'll just lay down."

Frisk went over and layed her head on the couch arm and closed her eyes.

Sans walked upstairs and grabbed a blanket and out it over Frisk's sleeping body. He smiled at how cute she was, but he didn't know that another skeleton was eyeing the small human.

Papyrus stared at Frisk, while Sans did the same. Papyrus thought Frisk was quite adorable when she first walked in the house, but since he thought of what Undyne would say, he stayed tough and supposedly scary looking. He honestly didn't want to turn Frisk in to Undyne.

Wait, how was he going to tell Udyne that he was going to keep the human free from Asgore's grasp? She was bound to find out soon, and he had to turn in Frisk to Undyne's doorstep by tomorrow. He couldn't forget to do his daily report tomorrow morning as well.

He was doomed.

Both Sans and Papyrus trudged their way up the stairs that lead to their separate rooms. They each entered their own rooms and jumped in bed to get some sleep.

-----

Sorry it's short, but I'm gonna have more time to update this, since I finished my Sans x reader story, so plase check that out too.

The next chapter is gonna be longer. I just wanted Frisk to get to her soon-to-be lover-

*stares at audience in shock*

YOU HEARD NO SPOILERS!!!!
-MysteriousKyrgy