four

"what?!" jimin said astonished at yoongis words.

"but shhh jimin its a secret" yoongi giggled placing his index finger on jimins plump lips and laid his head on jimins chest.

jimin rolled his eyes, he knew he should have stopped yoongi after the second bottle. the younger pushed that thought aside when he felt arms wrap around his waist.

"hyung this isnt right" jimin yelped blushing brightly.

"shhh jiminie its bedtime" yoongi mumbled keeping his eyes closed and snuggled against jimin.

the pair were snuggled up on the couch, the room was dark because both of them hadn't moved since jimin came over, but now its was ten pm and yoongis dad would be home soon.

jimin began to panic a thing he did quite a lot.

"h-hyung what if your dad sees us!" jimin exclaimed trying to escape the olders tight grip.

"i said shhhh" yoongi said snuggling deeper into jimins chest wanting to get warm.

after yoongi had fallen asleep jimin got up and covered yoongi with blankets so he wouldn't get cold, jimin then tidied up the glass bottles yoongi had been drinking from.

jimin rubbed his eyes and sat down watching yoongi stir in his sleep, he found the older rather cute whilst he slept and quickly pulled out his phone and took a few pictures giggling to himself.

jimin stood up and scooped yoongi up into his arms carrying him bridal style, jimin then walked into the hallway guessing which door was yoongis.

the younger opened the second door on the corridor guessing correctly.

jimin studied yoongis room for awhile. the walls were a pale grey colour and covered with random posters, he had a double bed which was in the centre of the room with a desk and tall set of draws.

yoongi opened his heavy eyelids and locked eyes with jimin who was holding him tightly.

"jiminie" yoongi whined sleepily clutching onto the youngers thin shirt.

jimin smiled looking down at the older and placed him into bed pulling his quilt over him making sure he was still warm.

"jimin" yoongi whined his eyes still closed "sleep next to me" he added pulling jimin by the arm.

"no hyung we're both boys" jimin said trying to pull away from yoongi.

"shut up and cuddle me" yoongi mumbled yanking jimins arm.

jimin fell onto the bed and yoongi quickly jumped on top of the younger.

"cuddle me, please" yoongi pouted pinning the younger down so he could not move.

"fine" jimin huffed pushing yoongi off him and sliding into bed.

yoongi smirked smugly climbing into bed too, jimin faced his back to yoongi and stared at the wall in front of him. yoongi pouted he wanted jimin to face him.

"jimin" yoongi whispered still slightly drunk.

jimin closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep.

"jimin i know you're awake" yoongi exclaimed sitting up to look at the younger.

"what hyung?!" jimin asked in annoyance.

yoongi scooted over to jimin and poked his butt, jimin blushed and sat up.

"what was that for?" jimin asked embarrassed.

"i like your butt" yoongi giggled. "but shhhhh thats a secret too" he added.

jimin could feel his face heat up and heart beat get faster he didn't know why he felt this way around yoongi.

"cuddle me now please~" yoongi mumbled becoming sleepy again, he was a lot more confident with alcohol in his system.

jimin stayed where he was and laid still, yoongi huffed and moved closer to the younger he then placed his head on jimins warm chest and put his arms around the youngers torso holding the thin material of his tshirt, jimin gulped looking down to see yoongi clung to his like a koala. he hesitantly put his hands on the older back rubbing it lightly.

"night night jiminie~" yoongi mumbled into the younger chest hiding his faint blush.

soon both of them had fallen asleep in each other embrace, yoongi face still hidden in the younger chest and jimins arms wrapped protectively round the olders back.

fails at writing fluff (; ̄▽ ̄)/*·˚∗✿ ˚·*