twenty five

jimin ran to his room, soft tears running down his flushed cheeks. it was becoming a cycle: him and yoongi get a little closer and his mother ruining it, making jimin shut out everyone.

the frail boy pulled out a black bag, it had one strap which went from either side with lots of cute badges placed on it. he pulled harshly on his closet doors and began picking clothes at random before stuffing them into the bag.

jimin picked up yoongi's hoodie and hugged it, it gave him some sort of comfort when he felt down. he then put on the soft fabric before throwing more needed things into the bag; phone charger, headphone, money, extra underwear. all the thing he thought he needed.

the boy then looked himself in the mirror, his eyes were red and puffy which complemented the fresh mark on his chubby cheeks. he felt his throat tighten and his eyes leak with pain. he felt weak. jimin repeatedly slapped his face in hope of pulling himself together, he took the back of the hoodie sleeve and wiped his eyes before taking deep breaths.

jimin huffed pulling his hands into little fists, picking up the now zipped bag and stormed downstairs avoiding his sobbing mothers pleads and cries, he couldn't hear her anymore, she was just noise to his ears. jimin went round to the back - where the garage was - and hopped onto his bike which he hadn't used in awhile.

jimin pulled his bag over his shoulders and began to make his way to his second home. he wobbled at bit at first from constantly rubbing his eyes.

once he arrived he dropped his bike onto the front lawn; the neighbourhood was trust worthy so he had no worries in it being stolen. jimin knocked on the door and was greeted by a half-asleep yoongi.

"jiminie...?" yoongi asked with squinted eyes and a pillow in his arms.

jimin stormed past the older with a huff, shoving his bag into yoongi's arms before heading straight to the wide kitchen.

he opened the fridge, pulling out a bottle of red wine. jimin knew yoongi would have alcohol as mr min liked to have a drink ever now and again.

the small boy unscrewed the top and brought the glass to his lips letting the tangy taste collide with his tongue, yoongi came stumbling into the kitchen still half asleep. he watched the younger guzzle down the strong liquid as if it was tap water.

"jimin stop!" yoongi shouted, dropping the bag, knowing jimin didn't take long to get drunk.

"why?" jimin giggled, looking at the small amount of liquid left in the long bottle.

"come here" yoongi sighed trying to pull the bottle from jimin's tiny hands.

"catch me!" jimin screamed, running into the connected living room with the bottle still tight in his grip.

yoongi growled running after the smaller, he found it rather rude of jimin just walking in and drinking his booze, but he couldn't stay mad at the younger.

the older followed the cute giggles until he heard a loud smash. yoongi ran into the hallway and found jimin looking at the bottle scattered onto the wooden floor.

"yoongi...it smashed" jimin said lowly, his bottom lip quivering as he eyes became glossy.

yoongi rolled his eyes picking up the larger pieces of glass, he then collect a broom sweeping the smaller parts into the bin.

jimin sat on his legs squishing his cheeks as he looked down at the floor, tears threatening to escape.

"did it cut you?!" yoongi asked panicked, examining jimin's arms and legs for any cuts or scratches.

jimin threw himself at yoongi giggling and sobbing. he didn't know how to feel, he was between laughing and crying. jimin made grabby hands for yoongi to help him up, which the older did.

"be more careful, okay?" yoongi said agitated.

jimin nodded with his bottom lip poked out, he leaned onto yoongi, who was now sat on the floor with him. yoongi rubbed the youngers back slowly, hoping it would be some-what comforting.

"i'm gonna pee, you go get in my bed" yoongi mumbled sleepily.

jimin stood up and made his way to the olders bedroom door, jimin stumbled into the room, yoongi had a night light on which made jimin giggle. the alcohol was finally taking over.

he flopped onto yoongi's bed picking up the kumamon plushy which was snugly placed in the olders bed.

"he's mine!!" jimin yelled, throwing the bear onto the floor dramatically.

yoongi face-palmed pretending not to hear the small scene from the bathroom.

"hyung...hy-hyung!" jimin said loudly, sitting smartly on yoongi's large bed as the older entered.

yoongi hummed in response pulling the youngers shoes off his tiny feet.

"i-i...need to say something i-imm-portant, okay?!" he added, eyes becoming heavy.

yoongi snickered, finding drunk-jimin cute, he then pulled the boys bottoms off so he'd be more comfy.

"g-guess what?!~" the smaller hiccuped, kicking his legs trying to help yoongi remove the piece of clothing.

"what?" yoongi replied, throwing jimin's clothes into the dark corner of his room.

jimin sprung up and ran into the dark living room laughing like a maniac; yoongi soon following behind.

"i like boys too!~" jimin laughed, diving onto the couch.

yoongi's eyes became wide and he sat next to the smaller. jimin giggled lightly, snuggling up to yoongi with red cheeks.

"but you can't tell so shhhhhhh!" jimin whispered. lazily placing finger onto the olders lips, sliding it around accidentally poking yoongi's nose.

"promise!" jimin cried looking up with a pout, sticking out his little finger.

"i promise~" yoongi blushed, hooking pinkies with jimin.

jimin smiled into yoongi's shoulder, wrapping his arms around the olders torso like a koala.

"i like this boy... his name starts with a..." jimin said into yoongi's sweater, his words sounding muffled.

"oh no!... i said too much!" jimin gasped putting his smol hands over his mouth, unhooking his grip and turning away from yoongi.

yoongi snuggled up to jimin and imitated his actions; wrapping his arms around him, spooning the younger carefully as the tv illuminated the room. jimin turned in yoongi's arms and pecked his forehead lightly hoping the older wouldn't notice.

well this sucked :/

sorry for not updating in ages im confused and tired okay