twenty

jimin kept crying as yoongi timidly stroked the boys shaking back.

"my mum is going be mad" jimin wailed into yoongi's - tear stained - kumamon sweater.

"why?" yoongi asked playing with the boys hair.

"i kissed a boy!" jimin bawled pulling away from yoongi's warm chest, looking the older male in the eye.

"there's nothing wrong with kissing me" yoongi said as he wiped the youngers eyes with his sleeves.

"yes there is...you're a boy" jimin mumbled, turning over so his back was facing the older.

"jimin, there is nothing wrong with kissing a boy" yoongi said calmly making the younger look at him.

"yes there is!" jimin snapped.

"then why did you kiss me back?~" yoongi said smugly, a devilish smirk pulling on his lips.

"i-i d-don't know" jimin replied feeling small under yoongi's piercing gaze.

"its okay to be gay you know, lots of people are these days" yoongi said bluntly pulling the younger back into a tight embrace. "i'm going to make us some hot chocolate and then we can talk okay?" jimin shook his head but yoongi just smiled and went to the kitchen.

yoongi closed his bedroom door, ignoring the sounds of jimin throwing a temper tantrum, he looked down the dark hallway his knee becoming weak as he hesitantly walked down it. the boy ran to the end and quickly turned on the light, sighing in relief.

he entered the kitchen and began making the drink, he took two matching mugs which were the shape of rilakkuma. he then added lots of cream before sprinkling both mugs with pink marshmallows.

he then carefully walked back to his bedroom not wanting to spill his small creation.

"i'm back~" yoongi giggled placing jimin's drink on one of the bedside tables and his own on the other. jimin nodded with a pout on his plump lips he picked up the mug and gently blew on the boiling beverage.

"so i'm gonna be straight to the point...what are we?" yoongi asked calmly sipping his hot chocolate, getting a small bit of cream on the end of his nose as he put the mug back down.

jimin choked on his drink coughing dramatically as he slowly put it back onto the bedside table.

"what?!" the smaller exclaimed sitting up in the double bed.

"you heard me" yoongi replied pulling off his skinny jeans and jumping into the warm bed.

"f-friends?!" jimin stuttered moving away so yoongi wasn't as close to him.

"come on jimin" the older said rolling his eyes scooting back over to jimin.

"haha" jimin fake laughed trying to break the awkwardness and scooted away from yoongi.

"if you keep moving away from me you'll fall out of bed" yoongi sighed pulling the smaller boy against his chest cradling him like a baby.

"maybe i want to" jimin spat licking yoongis arms so he would get off him.

"just answer my question" yoongi huffed watching the younger try to escape ― but failed miserably.

"i don't know..." jimin blushed remembering the kiss they shared.

"you said you liked me~" yoongi said cockily making the younger look at him.

"well what if i do?" jimin exclaimed trying his best to sound intimidating but was just a fluffy flustered mess.