nine

a week had gone by and things between jimin and his mum had calmed down, jimin spent most of those days with yoongi staying up late and living off take out due to yoongis dad never being home.

the two were bored and decided to head out since it was such a nice day, they headed to a quiet field which was near an open lake. yoongi was sat crossed legged on the lush grass, he watched jimin who was stood dancing swiftly whilst humming a tune.

the sun was shining ever so brightly, and the cloudless sky was as blue as the lake below it.

yoongi smiled admiring the younger dancing in rhythmic articulation, he had his eyes shut and a smile spread across his chubby cheeks. the younger could feel the olders gaze on him and stopped.

yoongi studied jimins features; his chocolate brown eyes that complimented his soft skin and those sweet cherry lips that looked so kissable.

"you're staring" jimin mumbled flushing pink.

"sorry" yoongi said quietly heat spreading onto his cheeks.

the pair laid next to each other in silence too flustered to communicate properly. they both studied the cloudless blue sky.

"yoongi" jimin said shyly "do you want to come over?".

"sure" yoongi chuckled finding the younger cute when he was nervous.

"we have a pool too so we can swim if you'd like~" jimin beamed smiling.

"okay" yoongi smiled back finding jimin adorable.

_

once the two boys reached jimins house yoongi was amazed. jimin lived in the richer side of the neighbourhood you could tell by the house size difference and the fancy decorations around the street.

yoongi looked around and studied jimins home, it was mostly opened spaced and everything looked opulent from the gleaming wooden floors covered in patterned throw rugs to the sheer curtains hanging on the nude walls.

"come on" jimin beamed dragging yoongi up the stairs.

yoongi followed jimin up the polished wooden stairs that shone under the soft light of the tiny chandelier above.

"this is my room" jimin giggled opening his door wide and jumping onto his double bed.

"not bad" yoongi said looking around the youngers room.

the walls were painted white with an accent grey wall which the bed was placed against along with black wooden furniture that complimented the room. not to forget all the derpy posters stuck to walls.

"so do you wanna go in the pool?" jimin asked walking over to his closest.

yoongi just nodded to tired to talk.

jimin flashed a smile at the older and pulled out a pair of swimming shorts for them both, jimin went to one corner of the room his back facing the older and yoongi stood at the other side standing near jimins dressing table. he smiled at the two picture that were stuck to the mirror, it was a picture of they took at an amusement park last summer.

it was quiet in the room as the two undressed, yoongi caught a glimpse of jimins structured back in the dresser mirror and couldn't help but stare. the older decided to sneakily look behind him. he looked jimin up and done biting his lip, yoongi thoughts trailed off but he quickly got ready and waited for jimin to finish.

"you can turn around now" jimin said smiling goofily at the older.

yoongi smiled back until he saw the youngers body, he could feel his cheeks getting hot and heart rate pick up slightly from the site of jimin. he had a puppy like face yet such a godly body.

"lets go~" jimin giggled pulling the flushed older down the stairs and into the garden.

yoongi felt the sun touch his pale skin and he hissed at the heat, he tried to cover his face to block out the sun when he felt two small hands pick him up.

"jimin let go!" yoongi demanded trying to wriggle from the youngers grip watching the pool water, its was a glistening blue which looked magical when the light hit it.

"okay" jimin giggled dropping the older into the clear water.

yoongi shut his eyes instinctively when his body made contact with the water, jimin watched the older disappear under the sparkling blue water smiling smugly to himself. yoongi soon came back up and pulled jimin in by the arm.

"shit head" yoongi said splashing the younger.

jimin filled his mouth with water and spat it at yoongi, he giggled after starting to swim around. yoongi just floated on his back keeping his eyes shut, letting the water move him.

"hyung" jimin said quietly.

"mmm?" yoongi hummed looking at the younger.

jimin moved closer to yoongi their faces inches apart, yoongi started to flush red and get butterflies.

"yoongi your nose is bleeding" jimin gasped holding the older shoulders.

"is it?!" yoongi asked putting his hands to his nose and saw blood.

"let me clean you up" jimin exclaimed pulling yoongi out of the pool and into the house.

"jimin im fine its just a nose bleed" yoongi said trying to get his hand from the youngers grip.

"no quick if you get blood on the floor my mum will kill us" jimin replied guiding his hyung upstairs into the bathroom.

the bathroom was all white with baby blue blinds, there was a large round bath with a separate shower.

"sit" jimin demanded patting the counter which had a sink on it along with lots of face products.

yoongi did as jimin said and sat on the marble counter holding his bloody nose. jimin dampened a small towel and moved between yoongis legs moving the olders hand away, jimin carefully dabbed yoongis nose cleaning the red off his milky skin.

yoongi flushed from jimins touch and tried staying calm. he watched jimin clean him up and kept his eyes on him, jimin stopped for a moment and noticed yoongi was staring at him he then connected their gazes and smiled cutely.

after an awkward silence jimin rinsed the towel and washed his hands.

"all done" jimin giggled drying his hands.

the younger then disappeared and came back with yoongis sweater and a tshirt for himself.

"t-thank you" yoongi stuttered quietly pulling his sweater over his damp head.

"its okay hyung~" jimin smiled slowly putting his shirt back on.

im trying to use more creative writing...

TYSM FOR 2K READ ILY
(~ ̄▽ ̄)~ *:.