twenty one

yoongi sighed when the sun from his window tickled his pale skin, he hissed and rolled over pulling a pillow closer to him thinking it was the younger.

"jimin...?" yoongi mumbled into the pillow.

the boy opened his eyes and pouted when the younger wasn't laid next to him, it'd been along time since he's slept by himself. it felt weird.

yoongi yawned and walked into the bright bathroom, he rolled his eyes when he saw his reflection. the younger had written 'went home & took ur clothes :p' on his forehead and a smudged moustache on his upper lip.

yoongi pulled off his clothes and hopped in the shower letting the warm water relax his body as the moments from yesterday replayed in his head. yoongi giggled to himself as he remembered the way jimin was all shy and blushy. it made his heart melt.

once yoongi was done he wrapped a fluffy towel around his waist and exited the bathroom he then slipped on a pair of skinny jeans and a black hoodie before leaving his bedroom. the familiar smell of his dads cigarettes could be smelt from the hallway, yoongi cringed covering his mouth with sleeve. he ran into the kitchen and took out a vanilla scented air freshener, he then walked into the living room where his father was sat and sprayed the whole place.

"yoongi knock it off!" mr min sighed putting out his cigar.

"smoking will kill you and it smells nasty" yoongi replied continuing to spray the couch and rug.

"oh well" mr min coughed watching his son franticly spray everything in sight.

"guess what!" yoongi giggled feeling all excited as he put the air freshener onto the coffee table.

"what?" mr min replied in a bored tone.

"i asked jimin to be boyfriends and he said maybe!" yoongi squealed whilst hugging himself.

mr min cringed watching his son giggle to himself like an idiot.

"good for you i guess?" he said in a monotone voice.

"oh forget it" yoongi hissed walking back into his bedroom slamming his door dramatically.

yoongi huffed and threw himself onto his warm bed lying on his tummy, he felt like crying but he didn't see the point any more his dad just didn't care. he felt a buzz in his pocket and pulled out his - kumamon cased - phone. he looked at the time: 16:24.

jimin: my mum is having a dinner party later

jimin: she said i could bring a friend over (:

yoongi: but boyfriends? ;-;

jimin: no

yoongi: ugh fine i'll come but if she hurts me i'm suing

yoongi got off his lazy ass and decided to make his way to jimin's house, he ignored his dads question on 'where he was going' and stormed to the front door making sure to slam it — as his dad hated the loud sound.

once he arrived he timidly knocked on the door, scared he was too under-dressed for the occasion. all his worried disappeared when jimin answer the door showing his famous eye smile as he pulled the older into a tight embrace.

"well hello yoongi" mrs park spat as she ruffled the boys hair roughly making yoongi flinch.

"come on, no ones here yet we can go in the garden" jimin beamed pulling the older by the sleeve into the luscious garden, making him sit on the worn out swing set.

yoongi began to swing his legs making the swing creak as it went back and forth, jimin did the same trying to match yoongi's speed so they'd swing at the same time.