ten

both boys were on the sofa. yoongi was sat whilst jimin rested his head on the olders lap. the tv had adventure time on the screen. jimin loved the show however yoongi thought it was childish and didn't think it made sense.

"im hungry" jimin grunted sitting up. "lets get some food"

yoongi watched the younger go into the kitchen and take some money from a cat shaped jar that was placed on a shelf.

"we're going to the store" jimin exclaimed putting on a jacket.

"okay then" yoongi muttered following the younger out of the front door.

jimin locked the door and hooked arms with yoongi.

"no" yoongi said pulling his arm away blushing slightly.

"walk faster then" jimin whined.

the two walked down jimins street and turned at the first corner, the clouds boasted mystical colours the sky was a collection of fire like oranges and bubblegum pinks. the two walked in a peaceful silence admiring the colourful sky.

when the store came into view jimin sped up opening the clean glass doors, the store made a ping sound as the two boys entered signalling there were customers. jimin picked up a red basket which were sat near the door.

"what are we getting?" yoongi asked pulling on his sweater sleeves.

"anything we want~" jimin beamed walking to the junk food isles.

yoongi followed the younger looking around the shelves to see if anything caught his eye. jimin was sat on the tiled floor picking up different crisp packets.

"i don't know which one to get" jimin whined studying each packet carefully.

yoongi watched the younger look at all the different flavours.

"ill just get them all!" jimin said putting all the crisps into the basket.

"wow" yoongi giggled.

"food is life" jimin said smiling proudly.

"whatever" yoongi replied finding jimin funny.

yoongi kept looking down isles not finding anything that suited his tastes, he ended up choosing some sort of sour sweets and wandered over to jimin who was busy looking at drinks.

"what are you looking for?" yoongi asked dumping the sweets into the basket.

"something to quench my thirst" jimin replied studying the lit shelves keeping all the drinks cold.

yoongi busted out laughing earning looks from the few other customers in the small store, jimin looked at him confused and rolled his eyes.

jimin ended up picking up two cartons of banana milk and headed over to the cashier, the man at the till was tall and had dimples. jimin placed their basket of onto the counter and the tall man scanned the items.

"namjoon" yoongi asked looking the boy up and down.

"yoongi" namjoon replied.

"i haven't seen you in ages" namjoon smiled showing his cute dimples.

namjoon bagged their items and handed the bag over to jimin.

"well it was nice seeing you" yoongi smiled waving as he exited the store with jimin.

"you too" namjoon shouted waving back at the older.

jimin walked at a faster pace with pouty lips, yoongi soon caught up and smiled at the younger.

"what's wrong now" yoongi exclaimed stopping the younger.

"who was he?" jimin said quickly continuing to walk.

"namjoon, our dads are close friends so we kinda know each other"

jimin nodded and continued to walk.

"are you jealous" yoongi teased.

"no!" jimin shouted turned around and glared at the older his face turning red.

"you are oh my god" yoongi giggled.

"no i am not" jimin stated his cheeks flushing.

"idiot" yoongi mumbled flicking the younger forehead.

_

"quick yoongi its starting!" jimin shouted through the dark house.

the two had decided to watch a movie, jimin had laid blankets all over the couch and placed their food on the glass coffee table. the house was dark the only light came from the tv screen.

yoongi soon came back from the bathroom banging his foot against the coffee table, he winced and fell onto the couch.

"fuck fuck fuck" yoongi mumbled holding his foot.

"stop cursing" jimin shouted hitting the older.

"sorry" yoongi exclaimed putting his hands in the air and widening his eyes.

jimin wrapped a large blanket behind both of them, yoongi held one edge of the blanket and jimin held the other. jimin scooted closer to yoongi gradually getting closer to him. yoongi noticed but didn't say anything.

jimin was engrossed into the movie but yoongi was slowly starting to fall asleep. the older would often close his eyes but quickly open them because he wanted to stay awake with jimin.

"hyung" jimin said quietly.

the olders head had fallen onto jimins shoulder. jimins studied the olders face; yoongis eyes were closed and his mouth was slightly ajar. jimin giggled and pulled out his phone taking multiple picture of the older to tease him later.

"goodnight yoongi" jimin mumbled kissing the olders forehead.

"...shhh" yoongi mumbled in his sleep putting his slim arms around the younger.

jimin laid out on the couch pulling yoongi down with him, yoongi snuggled into jimin side like a koala and snored quietly. jimin giggled and played with the olders hair.

jimin began to feel his eyelids get heavy and slowly drifted into a sweet sleep holding the older protectively.

little did they know that mrs park was almost home.

heuhue i dont know okay