fifteen

yoongi opened his eyes the sun immediately blinding him, he groaned when he felt jimin wasn't next to him on the couch. the older boy got up and rubbed his eyes, he heard a faint sound of sizzling and pots clanging together and knew someone was cooking bacon; the smell was like heaven especially in the morning, he licked his lips and sprinted to the kitchen.

"good morning yoongi~" jimin smiled cooking up bacon and eggs in a pan.

"how'd you make all this?" yoongi asked amazed.

"i searched through all your cupboards and quickly went to the convenience store~" the younger beamed serving yoongi a plate of bacon and eggs.

"i didn't know you could cook" yoongi said digging into his food.

"there's a lot of things you don't know about me" jimin winked sitting down next to yoongi.

"yoongi~" jimin chirped.

"mmm?" yoongi muttered eating his breakfast.

"can we do something? im bored of staying at home" jimin huffed.

"home? this is my house" yoongi laughed.

"i basically live here" jimin said bluntly licking his fingers that were covered in bacon grease.

"wanna go to the movies later?" yoongi asked finishing his breakfast.

"mmm, will you buy me food?" jimin giggled.

"anything for you~" yoongi said pinching the youngers cute chubby cheeks.

"hyung what movie did you pick?!" jimin asked watching yoongi walk back to him with two tickets.

"it's a surprise~" yoongi smirked, waving the tickets in front of the youngers face.

"whatever...can you buy my food now?" jimin said folding his arms as he looked over at the corner where they sold stuffs.

"mmm, fine" yoongi smiled pulling out his wallet and walking to the counter.

"welcome how may i help you?" the short cashier said.

"ah, can i have a bag of popcorn please" yoongi said politely.

"mhm, what size?" the boy who's name tag read jihoon said.

"sma—"

"large!" jimin interrupted.

"im not made of money you know!" yoongi said shooting jimin a glare.

"but the bigger the size the more you get" jimin replied watching the so called jihoon fill up their popcorn.

"here ya go, enjoy your film" jihoon smiled taking yoongis money.

yoongi began to lead the way to the screen they needed to be in and jimin followed closely stealing pieces of popcorn.

"that's for the movie!" yoongi exclaimed putting the bag of popcorn to his other side.

"what movie are we seeing hyung?" jimin asked wide eyed.

"just wait and see~" yoongi smirked going into the screen room.

yoongi scanned over the tickets to see where their seats were, jimin just watched the older and followed him, yoongi sat down in his seat and jimin sat down next to him tugging on yoongis arm softly.

"can i have my food now?!" jimin asked slightly annoyed.

"mm but you have to share" yoongi replied taking some popcorn.

when more people had arrived and everyone was seated the movie began, yoongi smirked as jimin knew it was a horror movie.

"how cliché" jimin muttered rolling his eyes.

"mmm, me taking you out on a date to see a horror movie so you'd get scared and hold onto me~" yoongi smirked knowing he was right.

"we're not on a date!" jimin exclaimed rolling his eyes at yoongis cocky comment and feeling his cheeks flush.

half way into the film half the characters were dead and only two of them were left but were soon found and were being chased by the ghost haunting them.

jimin pressed his face into yoongis shoulder and covered his tiny ears not liking the sound of screams and scary sounds.

"hmm, see i told you~" yoongi whispered into jimins ear, throwing a piece of popcorn into his mouth.

"im not scared!" jimin said loudly earning a few looks from the people around them.

"sure baby" yoongi said averting his gaze back to the movie screen, were the main character was being possessed while the other was crying.

"don't you baby me!" jimin whisper-shouted trying to control the sudden heat getting warmer.

"shh its okay baby, ill protect you~" yoongi cooed, bringing his large hand to jimins burning cheek.

"yoongi stop it!" jimin whimpered feeling uncomfortable as a pinkish red glow blossomed onto his cheeks.

"im just messing" yoongi chuckled filling his mouth up with popcorn.

"ill walk you home~" yoongi smiled.

"you don't need to" jimin said shyly.

"but i want too~" yoongi beamed taking the youngers hand.

this time jimin didn't take his hand away instead he let the older swing their connected hands softly. when the pair arrived at jimins doorstep they stood on his porch awkwardly.

"i should go" yoongi mumbled.

"no wait" jimin shouted grabbing his hyungs arm.

"yes?" yoongi said.

"um, i had a good time... thank you~" jimin said cutely.

"its okay you make me happy so there's no need to thank me" yoongi said bluntly.

red leaked into jimins cheeks as he nervously smiled and bit his lip looking down at his tiny feet, yoongi noticed the youngers flush and smirked he then cupped the youngers soft cheeks and made jimin look at him.

yoongi showed his gummy smile and pulled jimin slowly toward him and planted a light kiss on the youngers forehead.

"i have to go!" jimin whimpered running indoors and slamming the door.

yoongi stood and laughed at how cute jimin was when he was nervous.

i dont like this story any more but i want to continue it (':

IMPORTANT!!1!!1!!

ill not be writing for awhile im really sorry but i need to revise for upcoming tests i hope you can understand :3

btw tysm for 18k reads and 2.6k votes ilysm ♡♡