seventeen

"hyung won't your bedsheets get dirty?" jimin asked feeling bad he'd gotten yoongis bedsheets all muddy.

"nah they're my dads don't worry about it" yoongi said standing up letting his blanket drop off him.

"help me up please~" jimin said holding his hand up so yoongi would pull him.

yoongi took hold of the youngers hand pulling him close to his chest, he then gently caressed jimins flushed cheeks looking the smaller boy in the eye and smiling.

"jimin" yoongi cooed into the youngers ear.

"y-yes?"

"race you to my house!" yoongi screamed childishly, picking up his blanket and pillow and sprinting down the now muddy hill.

"ugh" jimin groaned picking up the rest of the blankets and pillows, stuffing them under his short arms and wrapped the soft sheets around him.

yoongi stood smugly at the bottom of the hill laughing as the smol boy plodded his way down.

"yoongi you dick wipe!" jimin shouted hating how the older toyed with him.

jimin huffed wanting the blush on his chubby cheeks to go away, he couldn't stop thinking about yoongi and it annoyed the heck out of him.

"hurry up you fucktard!" yoongi replied his gummy smile appearing.

the younger then quickened his pace, when suddenly the world tilted, and he tripped over a large rock firmly stuck into the grass. jimin slammed down onto the wet ground, and felt a sharp pain in his stomach.

"ouch" jimin mumbled holding his tummy.

"jimin are you good?" yoongi asked sitting on the ground next to the younger.

"i think so" jimin smiled not wanting to cause a fuss.

"get on my back" yoongi said whilst picking up the fallen items.

"im too heavy ill break you" jimin muttered insecure about his weight.

"shhh baby, just get on" yoongi replied standing in front of the younger.

jimin felt his cheek burn but did as his hyung told him. he jumped on the older back hiding his flushed face in yoongis shoulders whilst his arms draped around yoongis neck.

"hyung can i please have a bath?" jimin asked looking down at yoongi who was laid on his lap.

"why?" yoongi asked not opening his eyes.

"i feel icky" jimin said moving yoongis head off of him and standing up.

"mmm... i guess" yoongi said sleepily getting comfy on the couch.

jimin looked at the older boy who had a sleepy expression on his pale face. he snuggled into the sofa trying to get warm. the younger boy threw a thin blanket over the tired boy trying hard not to squeal at how cute the site was.

the younger boy smiled and left the living room going down the hallway trying to find the door which led to the bathroom. he went for the door that had a seashell door handle and twisted it harshly opening the tall door and taking in the pastel blue shaded tiles along with gleaming white bathroom facilities.

jimin turned the taps watching the water sparkle under the almost blinding lights. he then looked through the small cabinet near the sink studying all the colourful bottles and scents not knowing which to pick.

in the end jimin chose a vanilla scented bubble bath squeezing the long tube into the running water, smiling as the soapy liquid turned into sweet scented bubbles. once the bath was full the boy stripped and let himself melt into the relaxing water.

"yoongi?!" jimin shouted from the bathroom.

yoongi got off the couch after a short nap and walked up to the bathroom door which jimin was peeking through.

"mhm?" yoongi asked still tired.

"can you bring me a towel please there is none in here" jimin mumbled feeling some what embarrassed.

"okay~" yoongi smirked getting a view of the youngers bare legs through the crack in the door.

yoongi walked into the laundry room where they kept the washing machines and ironing board. the older stood on his tip toes and pulled a white towel from the high shelf, he then trotted back to the bathroom door were jimin was.

"hey jimin~" yoongi smirked knocking on the door.

"yes hyung?" jimin said through the gap between the door.

"how about i dry your back for you since its hard to do?" yoongi said pushing the door open.

"that's not necessary" jimin replied hiding behind the bathroom door.

"aww jimine don't be shy we're both boys its fine" yoongi cooed seeing the younger hide himself behind the door.

"but hyung—"

"shh jimin" yoongi cooed pulling the boy from the door and towards his chest.

"hyung!" jimin whimpered feeling too exposed just in his boxers.

yoongi guided jimin to sit down on the edge of the bath and began to dry jimins structured back using circular motions making the younger whimper slightly.

"do you like this jiminie?" yoongi asked softly, dropping the towel and leaving wet kisses on the youngers neck.

jimin shook his head as his cheeks burned bright red along with his lower half getting tighter.

"then why are blushing and whimpering?" yoongi smirked pulling the younger onto his lap as he began to feel up jimins bare chest and legs.

"i don't know!" jimin squeaked feeling glossy tears run down his fiery cheeks.

"jimin?!" yoongi asked worriedly watching the boys tears fall from his eyes.

"i don't like it!" jimin wailed wanting the light friction between them to stop.

"jimin im sorry!" yoongi said taking hold of the boys arm.

"stay away form me" jimin mumbled wiping his tears with the back of his hand.

the frightened boy darted out of the bathroom quickly slipping on his shoes and pulling his large cardigan over his body, he couldn't care less if it only covered his top half he just wanted to get away from the older male.

wtf did i just write
me:

wtf did i just writeme: