twelve

jimin was awoken by the warm sunlight peeking through his thin curtains, he sat up and stretched when he remembered the events from last night and frowned. the small boy then rolled himself up in his quilt not wanting to face his mother who had broken down last night after he told her he was questioning his sexuality.

jimin hummed a tune and reached for his phone which was placed on his bed side table. he scrolled through his contacts and called yoongi.

"hyung?" jimin asked.

"jimin its eleven in the morning what the fuck" yoongi replied in a raspy voice.

"sorry" jimin mumbled feeling shy all of a sudden.

"what do you want?" yoongi whined.

"can i please come over?~" jimin asked trying to sound cute.

"ugh fine" yoongi said.

jimin hung up and smiled to himself he then hopped out of his bed pulling on some clothes and crept downstairs. he pulled on his shoes, quietly opening the front door.

"where do you think you're going?" mrs park asked coming out of the living room.

"somewhere" jimin mumbled keeping his hand on the door knob.

"jimin i know you're going to see him" mrs park laughed shaking her head.

"so what if i am. he doesn't like me back anyway" jimin replied exiting the house not caring what his mother had to say.

jimin went into the ancient shed and pulled out his bike jumping on it and making his way to yoongis. once jimin arrived he left his bike on the front lawn and timidly knocked on the tall door, jimin felt shy when mr min answered the door instead of yoongi. jimin studied the mans features and tried speaking.

"um im here to see yoongi" jimin mumbled playing with his sleeves.

"yoongi!" mr min shouted down the hallway.

yoongi came out rubbing his eyes, his hair was messy and his eyes were droopy. jimin timidly entered the house scared of mr min not liking him.

"jiminie" yoongi mumbled leaning his head against the youngers shoulders and closing his eyes.

"oh so this is jimin" mr min smirked looking at the pair.

"shut up old man" yoongi grumbled too tired to keep his eyes open.

mr min smiled and went back to watching some reality show in the sitting room.

yoongi looked up at jimin and giggled his breathe tickling jimins neck, he then took held of the youngers tiny hands and pulled him into his small but cosy bedroom. jimin felt shy and blushed at the olders actions he hated the affect yoongi had on him.

jimin sat on the edge of yoongis bed leaning against the headboard whilst yoongi sat at his desk.

"look what i bought the other day" yoongi smirked opening his desk draw.

"what?" jimin asked.

yoongi pulled out a few black items and held them in front of jimins face and smiled.

"you bought pencils?" jimin asked confused.

"no dumb fuck they're eyeliners" yoongi muttered rolling his eyes.

the older then walked into his bathroom jimin following behind him like a lost puppy. yoongi stood in front of the sink placing all of the products on the counter, he then put one of the dark pencils to his eye staring into the mirror making an attempt to put some on.

"ive been watching these tutorials and i still can't do shit!" yoongi shouted looking at the mess he made on his right eye.

"boys aren't supposed to wear makeup" jimin mumbled picking up one of the pencils.

"fuck gender roles" yoongi muttered trying to fix his eyeliner.

jimin giggled at the older and licked his thumb trying to help yoongi fix the smudge he had made on his face, yoongi looked into jimins eyes and flushed. the younger pulled away and smiled regretting his actions.

"can you do my makeup hyung" jimin stuttered feeling shy under the olders gaze.

"sure" yoongi smirked patting the sink counter which jimin got up and sat on.

yoongi moved in close resting his left hand on jimins thigh as the other held the liner, yoongi stuck his tongue out to the side as he tried to make a smoky affect smudging the line with his fingers. once he was done he removed a strand of hair from jimins face, staring straight into his chocolate orbs. their eyes locked in a shared understanding making jimins heart flutter uncontrollably.

"um thank you" jimin stuttered breaking the eye contact, playing with his sleeves.

"we look hot" yoongi smirked checking himself out in the mirror.

"you do, i dont" jimin said giggling.

"so you think im hot" yoongi said smugly looking at the younger.

"no!" jimin shouted screwed his eyes shut.

"cute" yoongi chuckled grabbing the youngers cheeks.

"shut up" jimin mumbled pouting pushing yoongi off him.

"im tired, carry me" yoongi demanded throwing himself at jimin.

"ugh fine" jimin replied picking yoongi up bridal style.

jimin held yoongi tightly as he carried him back to his bedroom, he then threw yoongi onto his bed not caring where he landed. yoongi yawned and got back into bed.

"wow" jimin said watching yoongi snuggling into his blankets.

yoongi laid down and smiled proudly, jimin watched finding yoongi rather adorable.

"what you looking at?" yoongi asked.

"you i guess" jimin replied sitting near the older.

"oh" yoongi mumbled blushing slightly.

yoongi moved a pillow nearer to him and placed his arms behind his head, he then closed his eyes.

"no hyung" jimin whined poking yoongis face.

yoongi kept his eyes shut.

jimin pouted and sat on top of the olders waist, the younger then poked yoongis waist knowing he was ticklish there.

"jimin stop" yoongi grunted moving underneath the younger.

"get up and i will" jimin chuckled.

yoongi opened one of his eyes and pulled his pillow from under his head, he then smacked jimin in the face with it.

"ow" jimin cried rubbing his eyes.

yoongi then sat up and wrapped his arms around the youngers waist pulling him down on top of him.

jimin blushed whilst yoongi snuggled into the crook of the youngers neck, he then shut his eyes again.

"shut up jimin" yoongi mumbled holding the younger in a protective way.

meh i don't know where the storyline is going anymore but tysm for 1k votes holy shit ily