eighteen

in panic, jimin's dashed out of the front door not caring if it closed or not. he didn't know how to feel and it frightened him, with tears still rolling down his burning cheeks he headed back up to the hill as the place seemed to calm him down.

he sat on the grass and pulled on his cardigan sleeves, harshly rubbing his eyes as he slapped his cheeks telling himself to stop crying, because he was told by his mother boys aren't supposed to cry and had to be strong. but he wasn't strong he was confused and fragile.

rain suddenly started to fall looking like tears from the eyes of the clouds. softly falling onto the lush grass with a light pitter-patter, dampening everything with its sharp tears which made jimin's legs cold like daggers of ice were digging into his bottom half.

the boy felt a wave of sadness pass through him and his tears began to fall again, mixing in with the icy rain, like a faucet was being turned and wouldn't let the tears stop.

"jimin?!" yoongi called from the bottom of the hill wondering if jimin would have come here.

the older boy was sheltered underneath an oversized hoodie which he held over his head not wanting his hair to get wet. jimin lifted his head up from his knee and began to panic, he stood up and ran towards a tall tree which was drenched in rain. he hid behind it hoping yoongi wouldn't see him.

jimin's mind began to wonder back to the scene in the bathroom, he felt his cheeks burn as the rain attempted to cool them but the red tint stayed. his lower half was still hurting him and he didn't know why, he had so many questions running through his head making his tears fall once again.

"jimin?!" yoongi shouted again reaching the top of the hill, scanning for any sign of the younger boy.

the younger male pressed himself against the bumpy tree and held his breath hoping it would make him less noticeable, he heard yoongi's shoes squish against the soaked grass. jimin felt a light tingle beneath the bridge of his nose, he tried to keep quiet and wiggled his nose hoping it would make the feeling disappear but it worsened it and the boy let out a cute sneeze.

"jimin!" yoongi squealed following the noise behind the tree.

jimin became terrified and tried to bolt past yoongi but failed due to the olders hold on his shaking arms. yoongi showed his gummy smile pulling the smaller boy into his chest.

"its all your fault! all you do is mess with my feeling and make me feel weird and blushy and its scary... i don't like it!" jimin cried lightly punching yoongi in the chest multiple times.

"jimin—"

"no shut up its your fault! you make me feel special and happy but i hate it so much i don't get it!" jimin sobbed into yoongi's chest.

"are you okay? you'll catch a cold" yoongi said calmly wrapping the hoodie around jimin.

"no i'm not okay! you're the only thing that's going on in my mind!" jimin whimpered loudly into yoongi's chest as he wrapped his small arms around his hyungs back.

"jimin i'm really sorry... i didn't know what came over me, i couldn't help but look at you and that's why this all happened" yoongi exclaimed resting his head on the youngers.

"no i should apologise...even though i'm your friend i tend to make you angry a lot" jimin said continuing to soak yoongi's shirt with his tears.

"its okay jimin you don't make me angry... just upset sometimes" yoongi said smiling weakly as he rubbed the younger back.

"hyung... i have to tell you something" jimin said quietly.

"mmm?"

"i think i like you... but not in a friend-like way in a maybe romantic-like way" jimin admitted looking up at the older with big glassy eyes and tinted cheeks.

yoongi smiled feeling his face warm up in the cold downpour, he placed his right hand on the youngers cheeks rubbing his gleaming tears away with the pad of his thumb coming closer to the smaller boy.

"please don't hurt me again" jimin mumbled scared yoongi may try to touch him again.

"i won't, i promise" yoongi replied making the younger look up at him.

the older boy pulled the younger, leaning their faces towards each other making jimin's heart flutter uncontrollably.

"no! this is wrong we're both boys!" jimin squeaked pushing yoongi away from him.

"...i don't understand" yoongi said in a monotone, feeling like he'd had his heart ripped out and stomped on for the six thousandth time. the older looked at jimin with a piercing gaze wanting to know why the younger wouldn't just let him love him.

yoongi looked at the ground letting go of jimin's stone cold body, he then began to walk away his head low and tears threatening to spill, jimin's eyes widened as he watched the older slowly walk away.

part of him said no but the other said yes.

the small male ran over the the older, engulfing him in a tight back hug.

"i'm so sorry yoongi! please don't go... i'm sorry!" jimin bawled, making his grip on the older tighter feeling his cheeks squish against yoongi's back.

yoongi's eyes lit up and he escaped the youngers grip turning around gluing his eyes to his tear stained face. the sight pained him and he couldn't hold his feeling back any more, yoongi locked eyes with jimin's sharing a loving gaze between them.

"hyung—"

"shush" yoongi cooed softly, placing his long index finger on the boys plump lips.

the older placed his hand back on jimin's cold cheek caressing it softly whilst smiling. jimin leaned into yoongi's touch; the small contact relaxing him as he smiled back. the two stood in the downpour staring straight into each others chocolate orbs. slowly, their heads began to move towards each others until they were only inches apart, jimin could feel yoongi's sweet minty breath tickle his soaked skin. the youngers stomach suddenly filled with untameable butterflies as yoongi's warm lips finally locked with his icy ones, the pairs lips seemed to fit perfectly against each others making them both smile into the kiss.

jimin was the first to pull away due to the lack of air. the pair stood with pink hues decorating their cheeks and swollen lips, even though the rain still fell it seemed to make the moment even more romantic. jimin was about to speak when the older suddenly snaked his arms around the his petite waist, holding him as if he was fragile and would break at the lightest touch.

i tried to make it cute but flopped :/

btw i love rin a lot

i need help

i need help