thirty one

jimin sat in the his late-father's arm chair. the whole living room seemed to scintillate with a tenebrous red. he was soon joined by his grandparents who were given a glass full of elderflower wine.

"dear, is there such need to be so...well formal with this?" jimin's grandmother asked shyly.

"well of course! i'm going far, far away! no! million of miles away! from this wretched neighbourhood..." mrs park cackled, as if she was a witch that had just stepped out of a disney movie; but in this fairytale she couldn't be stopped.

"jimin honey, aren't you happy for me?" mrs park asked — more of a command rather than a question.

"...no" jimin murmured.

"what was that?!" she hissed, her rouge nails stabbing her wine glass.

"no! i'm most certainly not happy! you're doing this all on purpose just to separate me and yoongi! well guess what mom? moving me away from his won't stop me loving him, heck, it won't even stop me being gay! so ugh! just piss off, you're ruining my life!" jimin yelled, surprising everyone in the room.

"how dare you! go to your room!" mrs park screeched, surprisingly her wine glass didn't smash.

jimin began crying, exiting the living room and dashing up the carpeted staircase.

"how could you! he's only a young man!" grandfather park bellowed putting his drink down.

"no offence dear, but if he says he's gay there's nothing you can do to change it" grandmother park added "the sooner you accept it, the easier it will be..." she said humbly, placing her soft hand on her daughters shoulder.

jimin had texted yoongi the second he had reached the top of the stairs, and the two were now sat on yoongi's garden.

"baby, you looked stressed and sad and just everything that's not happy..." yoongi spoke softly, pulling the boy into a tight embrace.

"its my mom she's so unfair..." jimin sobbed, feeling relaxed in the older's embrace.

"i know baby" yoongi replied, kissing the top of jimin's head.

once jimin had stopped crying he let go of yoongi and laid back. yoongi watched as the younger pulled out a red lighter and a paper box

jimin swiftly rolled his thumb against the lighter cause a flame to appear, the younger put the flame to the stick and gently blew on it.

"jimin? what the fuck"

"what you've never seen someone smoke before?" jimin growled, as the stick sat between his fingers.

"its bad for your health..." yoongi said timidly, finding pissed off jimin kinda hot.

"don't worry i've had this box for the past two years...i only ever smoke when i feel stressed to the max; which is rare for me" jimin smiled, placing the stick back into his mouth.

chill jimin was slowly coming back.

"you want some?" jimin asked, watching yoongi's tired eyes stare at him under the velvet sky.

"n-no thank you" yoongi stuttered, he was completely baffled. how could jimin, the cute boy he's know for years, do something so hot?