nineteen

"that was...nice" yoongi said awkwardly pulling away from the younger boy.

jimin quickly nodded, too flushed and astonished to form words. yoongi watched the younger fidget uncomfortably; holding his right arm with his left as he rubbed his bare legs together due to the sharp downpour piercing his skin like daggers. the youngers lips were slightly swollen - from his inexperience in kissing - he also held his head down low, staring at the ground as if it was the most interesting thing on the entire world.

"jimin?" yoongi said softly, slouching slightly so he could met eyes with the beautiful boy.

the younger jumped making eye contact with yoongi for mere seconds before looking anywhere but the olders loving gaze which seemed to make his cheeks set on fire. jimin tried to speak but it felt as if something had its hands around his windpipe, squeezing the air out of his tiny lungs making his heart feel like it was about to burst out of his defined chest.

yoongi chuckled at jimin's sudden shyness and extended his sweater paws, moving closer to the cold boy, he then snaked his arms around jimin's torso, tightly holding the boy in his covered arms.

"i-im c-cold" jimin whimpered, pulling on his jacket that only covered his upper half leaving his legs bare in only boxers.

"i'll carry you" yoongi smiled taking off his thick coat and making the younger wear the thick piece of clothing.

"n-no im heavy" jimin stuttered he cheeks starting to burn.

"shut up you're fine" yoongi replied scooping the younger into his arms.

jimin stayed quiet and obeyed yoongi's orders, he timidly snuggled his head into the olders warm neck, yoongi smiled keeping a tight grip on the youngers drenched body.

yoongi gently dropped the trembling boy onto his - for once - made bed, jimin shivered as his body racked with an icy cough, the younger looked down at his bare legs with watery eyes.

"i'll go get you some warm clothes!" yoongi exclaimed running out of his bedroom and down the painted corridor.

jimin tried to get up. he felt his legs almost crumble as his muscles weakened by the bitter cold, making him stay where he was sat. he was too tired and felt drained. the boy looked down and played with the ends of yoongi's black fluffy coat before pulling the thin and well worn coat off, folding it neatly. he was just left in his underwear and wrapped himself in one of yoongi's blankets which they used the other day.

"jimin i'm back!" yoongi mumbled with his hands full of clothes, he flushed at the amount of skin the younger was showing.

the older placed an over-sized black sweater on the bed along with black sweatpants next to the boy, jimin looked up at yoongi with wide eyes.

"oh i-i'll wait outside! and i'll get you some fluffy socks!" yoongi said awkwardly before rushing out of the room closing the door so jimin had some privacy.

jimin quickly pulled on yoongi's sweater. he giggled at how the arms covered his hands and began flashing his sweater paws in the mirror, which was fixed to one of the bedroom walls, he then slipped on the thick sweatpants which covered his feet slightly.

"you can come in now" jimin shouted still playing with his sleeves.

"i got you some fluffy sock but they're pink...so i'm sorry if you don't like pink" yoongi rambled awkwardly finding the younger extremely adorable.

"i love them" jimin replied smiling weakly at yoongi.

yoongi felt his cheeks flush again and passed the younger the pair of socks. jimin thanked yoongi and pulled them over his tiny feet, slowly kicking them as he admired the cute socks. yoongi also had a pair on but his were purple with pink hearts.

jimin sneezed loudly making yoongi jump slightly.

"ugh, you've probably caught a cold" yoongi sighed messing with jimin's wet hair.

jimin sneezed again.

"now i have to look after you" yoongi huffed, pulling his bed sheets back and placing the younger boy into his bed. yoongi then tucked jimin into the bed and added an extra blanket to make sure he stayed warm.

"hyung i'm fine―"

"no you're not. you have a cold and it could get worse if i don't look after you" yoongi exclaimed kissing his forehead.

jimin suddenly felt emotional and confused.

"yoongi...why do you do this to me?" jimin mumbled feeling hot tears fill his eyes, threatening to fall.

"do what?!" yoongi replied puzzled, thinking he'd offended the younger boy.

"you make me feel like i'm important to you" jimin squeaked, his throat closing tightly, making it hard for him to speak without his voice becoming high-pitched.

"because you are important to me" yoongi said bluntly, laying down next to the younger.

and that's what made the floodgates open; making his eyes begin to bleed with pain.

"jimin?!" yoongi asked not knowing what he had done to the boy.

jimin stayed silent. his glossy tears rolling down his stained cheeks, he tried to blink away the emotions that blurred his sight.

yoongi sighed and moved closer to the younger boy wrapping his arms around jimin's torso. like instinct, jimin hid his face in yoongi's kumamon sweater resting his fists on the olders chest.

"...can we stay like this for awhile?"

"sure, baby"

i relate to jimin a lot :^)